[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone still missing their high school crush? Thought I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
Anyone still missing their high school crush?

Thought I would get over quickly but I was wrong.
>>
>>29745204
I've never had a crush

Orginals
>>
>>29745204
She still pops up in my dreams sometimes, but I don't really care anymore. Near the end, she was on her way to becoming some roastie anyway. It's amazing what 3 years can do to change people.
>>
I don't even remember her.
She was in my dream last night. Been a while since I dreamed about high school. But I don't feel anything towards her anymore, I only feel disappointed at myself for not moving on and fucking other girls in high school.
>>
>>29745204
Yes, sometimes. But it was what? 12-13 years ago? Why do I have to think about her after all this time?
>>
File: 1428799733407-0.jpg (170 KB, 857x636) Image search: [Google]
1428799733407-0.jpg
170 KB, 857x636
>"who was your first crush anon?"
>lie
>reality is pic related
>>
File: IMG_4079 - Copy.jpg (154 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4079 - Copy.jpg
154 KB, 640x960
>tfw she has a kid and you immediately lose all interest
>>
File: pepe why.jpg (3 KB, 124x106) Image search: [Google]
pepe why.jpg
3 KB, 124x106
I'll usually forget about her eventually, and then she'll pop back up in a dream and then I'm sad as fuck for a few weeks again, feeling like I missed out on something because I was too damn afraid of messing up our friendship to ask. Now due to life making everyone just kinda drift away from our old friends I will probably never see her again.

Feels like a missed opportunity.

Legit feels bad man.
>>
I still fap to her from time to time

The worst thing is that I had a chance with her, she used to flirt with me all the time and we exchanged numbers. She also asked me out once but I refused for some retarded reason.
>>
No, all the cute, innocent girls I liked in school turned into weird, ugly SJWs. Makes me sad.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.