[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>met my sister for the first time >hit it off really well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1462103949598.png (534 KB, 650x720) Image search: [Google]
1462103949598.png
534 KB, 650x720
>met my sister for the first time
>hit it off really well albeit awkward
>she really likes me
>texting me constantly
>wants to hang out with all the time
>driving me crazy
How do I make it stop? I'm not extroverted so all this social contact makes me uncomfortable.
>>
First of allall, you need to clear up your situation about social interaction.
You need to use this opportunity, anon.
>>
>>29745007

She wants the D

Origami
>>
>>29745066
Use this opportunity for what? I can't change who I am, I've always been like this.
>>
>>29745007
Fuck her, it's the only way.
>>
File: 1464563610485.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464563610485.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>mfw all my half siblings hate me simply because I had a different mother
>mfw my sister refers to me as "the bastard"
>mfw even though I'm not blood related to her I'm still my moms favorite.
>>
>>29745125
>>29745932
I don't think she likes me that way, the whole sibling thing probably kills it.
>>
>>29746377
The question is, how do you feel about her?
>>
>>29746377
Best case scenario, you get to lose your virginity.
Worse case scenario, you become good friends with your sister and get to enjoy social interaction.
Seriously, she's putting out more effort into contacting you then any of us will ever get from anyone. Just humor her and hang out with her.
>>
>>29746674
I am attracted to her, she doesn't feel like my sister at all. I would have sex with her if she was down. I doubt she feels that way about me.
>>
Sounds like she obviously needs a brother/male relationship like that in her life. You can definitely get some cuddling and hugging and flirting playfully out of this and maybe more
>>
The most important thing is to tell her that, although you like her, You need more space and time to yourself. I'm sure she'll understand, she seems to be making a real effort to connect with you.
The other thing you need to do is have her take you out to a bar or something. Ask her for advice with women. If nothing else, it will paint you as a sexual figure in her mind instead of just a brother
>>
>>29745007
literally all you have to do is tell her you arent a very talkative person

assuming you can hang with people without socializing with them easily

its way more relaxed that way
>>
File: 1459018539207.jpg (15 KB, 154x180) Image search: [Google]
1459018539207.jpg
15 KB, 154x180
>another one of these threads

Well, here I go
>>
>>29745007
tell her you like being around/hanging out with her but also this
>I'm not extroverted so all this social contact makes me uncomfortable
>>
listen to Descartes
also fuck you, some people have shitty relationships with family or other people like their sisters and here you have her willing to do most of the work to have a relationship with you
>>
File: CuteKirino.jpg-original.jpg (71 KB, 600x728) Image search: [Google]
CuteKirino.jpg-original.jpg
71 KB, 600x728
>>29745007
>tfw its always been my dream to have a long lost brother or sister to reach out to me
>tfw my parents were to prudish for that to ever happen to me.

OP you need to be more relaxed around her. She's your sibling she'll overlook way more shit then the average normie. Maybe explain your kind of introverted and she'll ease up some. But actually try to bond with her. She's obviously looking or some male figure to help emotionally support her. You will not be a cuck for helping to support her. She's your own blood. On top of that it sounds like you need someone to talk to as well. It would be mutually beneficial for the both of you to bond.

Btw which of you is older?
>>
>>29745007
OP are u still there

oregaano
>>
>>29749160
What on earth is wrong with her hand. It looks like a gremlin claw.
>>
>>29749555
idk. Incest?

njbhgvfvg
>>
>>29748832
I wouldn't mine talking to her, it's just kind of excessive man.

>>29749160
I'm 4 years older than her.
>>
>>29745007
Wow you had terrible parents anon. They couldn't even give you a proper family to grow up in, they put their needs and wants before their kids sucess. This is likely because they believe that environment has nothing to do with how a child will turn out, epigenetics don't exist according to your parents because they don't know about epigenetics. Dumb, terrible parents. Fuck you.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.