[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you go live somewhere deep in the forests as a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (1 MB, 957x536) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 957x536
Why don't you go live somewhere deep in the forests as a hermit?
Seems like a nice idea to me
>>
No internet in the woods
>>
>>29744980
was gon post but he already did

im basically a hermit already plus mommy
>>
No internet in the woods

Original
>>
Cause I don't have le money to do it, actually that is my goal in life
>>
>>29745008
You don't have to have money for that, if travel doesn't count
>>
>>29744980

Just take a wifi extender and extension lead
>>
>>29744980
Use a phone. Suck cock for money to pay for it.
>>
>>29744967
i'm a new breed of cyber hermit

i would be a regular forest hermit but i need access to all the music in the world
>>
>>29744967
Because there's no internet in the wood
>>
>>29744967
because the forests are scary as fuck in the night.
>>
>sell my anime figurine collection
>donate my daikimakuras to those needing them more than me
>stuff my MLP backpack with tendies, hotpockets and mountain dew
>hug mommy and new daddy goodbye
>waddle into the woods
>set up camp: realize I forgot the tent
>don't know how to make a fire w/o lighter
>eat cold hotpockets for dinner
>cry myself to sleep, freezing, hugging myself
>in the middle of the night
>strange noise
>get raped by a boar

And that's why I don't live in the forests.
>>
>>29745634
This

A vast majority of humanity's accomolishments and technology up to like 100 years ago only existed because of human's desire to leave the fuck out of the food chain and suffering in the wild.

The forest and any wild place are fucking scary as hell, and we are programmed to be scared by it. Fuck that
>>
boring

too much work
>>
I've done something similar, just escaped to a cheap beach town and now live there.
>>
>>29746506
Details?

original comment
>>
File: 1462731956041.png (152 KB, 398x397) Image search: [Google]
1462731956041.png
152 KB, 398x397
>>29745724
this
original blox ox plox kox
>>
All the land is owned by someone.
>>
>>29748207
This, expansion is what found those solitary tribes out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. It happened to them, you can bet your ass your peace won't last when whatever superpower decides it needs more houses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYrLo_BUeUk
This documentary is still true and it's nearly 50 years old.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.