[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you say about a robot joining a cult to escape loneliness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: jehovah_witness.jpg (35 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
jehovah_witness.jpg
35 KB, 500x346
What would you say about a robot joining a cult to escape loneliness? I am almost 30 and have no friends, and I am a virgin.

Cults like Jehovas Witness forbids their practitioners from socializing with people outside of the cult. And they all spend time together often. What if I can meet friends, a future wife, and even a network to get jobs and shit?
>>
>>29744962

>Cults like Jehovas Witness forbids their practitioners from socializing with people outside of the cult.

Not true, I have family members who are Jehovah Witness and they ARE allowed to socialize with anyone they want. They don't celebrate holidays like most ppl do and they're not allowed to date or marry someone outside of the religion. Which is kind of a good thing since most girls / women in the religion are probably virgin qt's who just want to have ONE man in their lives.

If you're willing to put up with their bullshit practices and their constant calling of the end of days, I guess joining would be a good thing. Most ppl in the religion are nice respectable peeps, you will most certainly make friends, find yourself a qt wife who isn't a used up whore who will devote her life to pleasing you and you'll also meet ppl who you can network with and they'll help you get a job n shit. If that's what you want.

I've often thought of joining some religion like the JW just for the sole purpose of finding a qt girl who isn't a used up cum depositor, but I don't think I can put up with the religions bullshit.

Anyways, good luck anon.
>>
>>29745136
>allowed to

there is a short list of things that are expressly forbidden(whole blood transfusion) and things that you're expected not to do.

you can socialize with whomever you like , but a good JW is expected not to be "actual" friends with non-believers. it's opening the door to satan via said non-believer.
>>
>>29745217
>forbidden

Yea I know about the blood transfusion bullshit, plus a lot of other bullshit things they're not allowed to do.

Well I don't know about that, I got family members and they are good friends with non believers, plus us, their family members, who are also non believers in their religion.

What OP was asking is if it's worth joining JW for the sole purpose of escaping loneliness, getting friends, a wife, etc...

What do you think he should do?

>Contribute
>>
>>29745419
not everyone is a "good" JW

friends and such are a grey area that they don't generally police as intensely. if they're not strictly a "bad" influence, which is to say, if they're still potential converts, then members of the one true religion are welcome to play the long conversion game.

as far as whether he should to escape loneliness: there are probably better cults for that sole purpose.

for that purpose a false convert would still have to play the part, but it's mostly about disposition. church and preaching is mandatory, as is their baptism ceremony. it depends on the particular church demographics, but it tends to not be heavy on young singles.

you get excommunicated for a lot of things, and the expectation is that you only go on(chaperoned) dates when you're actively looking to marry in the near future.

a devote member will only date/marry someone that keeps from the major restrictions. it's no guarantee that a church-goer will be in any way virginal, or even interested in actually getting married since it's a conversion religion. maybe single moms.
>>
>>29744962
dont do it

just dont
>>
>>29744962
Drink every day for a year then do AA
Best cult desu
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.