[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will a femanon please answer this question honestly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1445633947795.jpg (21 KB, 539x327) Image search: [Google]
1445633947795.jpg
21 KB, 539x327
Did girls in school discuss who they thought were virgins? Was there a virgin list? Were the virgins looked down upon and laughed at?
>>
>>29744885

No, we probably made fun of you for being ugly and autistic instead. Why would we care if you got laid? That's a guy thing.
>>
>>29744928
>We

Yeah, "we", edgy landwhale.
>>
>>29744885
no, discussing that is more of a guy thing lol
from time to time you'd look at a guy and wonder if he's had sex but it's internal
definitely talked about who was cute and ugly though
>>
>>29744928
>>29744969
I heard them saying this before though. They said, "How many of them do you think actually have had sex?" Then they turned their attention around the room and gave assessments and expressed their contempt for the virgins
>>
Yes, virgin=failure. Us girls wanted to hop on the bandwagon and ride successful cock
>>
No. We didn't talk about you specifically at all. For any reason.
>>
>>29744885
anyone who worries about virgins is a virgin thats for sure
>>
Only in 9th grade, but they were always more likely to make a "who would I fuck" list. I want in those lists at first but junior year was kind to me.
>>
>>29744885
yeah but I regret it now I feel sorry for him :(
>>
>>29745032
Where the fuck did you go to school? I went to a white school and we only made fun of people who slept around too much.
>>
>>29745032
FAGGOT. IF YOU DON'T WANT THEIR ANSWER DON'T FUCKING ASK
>>
>>29745534
realest answer in this thread
>>
I went to an all girls school and we only really discussed this at prom, but it was kinda obvious who the virgins were (mostly fat weebs and social retards), but no one at my school thought you were a loser or whatever if you were a virgin, in fact they were more negative about you if they thought you were a slut.
I mean after all virginity is a just a social construct anyways OP. If your a virgin that's fine, sex won't really solve all your problems.
>>
We would talk about it but it was usually limited to people the group liked or were interested in dating or something.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.