[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would this girl be considered a Stacy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (383 KB, 1356x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383 KB, 1356x2048
Would this girl be considered a Stacy?
>>
She's about to tell you why Hillary is gonna be a good president and if you want to go to chipotle.
>>
>>29744778
If she's gotten someone to take a picture of her, then she's a Stacy
>>
Possibly.

She has potential to be a Beth or Lauren though.

She isn't quite stereotypical enough to be a full blown Stacy.
>>
>>29744778

That's Tracy, Stacy's underling who secretly resents Stacy for being prettier.

Tracy is still rich, thin, and rides the cock carousel but doesn't get the level of male attention that Stacy does.

>>29744793

I sincerely doubt anyone under 30 is voting for clinton
>>
>>29744812
What's a Beth or a Lauren?
>>
>>29744827
Beth is dull and unexciting. She's pretty but not as pretty as Stacy and she isn't as fun as Lauren.

Lauren can be a bit loud and she has a unique cuteness rather than the conventional beauty of Stacy and Beth.
>>
>>29744793
>NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD BRING A CASE
>>
File: 1342576414670.jpg (68 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1342576414670.jpg
68 KB, 427x640
>>29744857
shut your as up.
>>
>>29744874
My ass isn't talking. My mouth is.
>>
>>29744857
This is almost as autistic as that Mommy-Verse shit over on /hr/.
>>
>>29744860
/pol/ btfo

might have to go over there to see the asshurt
>>
>>29744825
>I sincerely doubt anyone under 30 is voting for clinton

do you just not pay attention to voting trends and who tends to be liberal vs conservative?
>>
>>29744825
Hilary does way better with 18-29. Have you ever been outside? Like every young adult normie is an sjw liberal that wants to blow John Oliver
>>
>>29745156
>every young adult normie is an sjw liberal that wants to blow John Oliver

88% of americans don't identify as feminist, let alone radical SJW feminist.

they just don't identify as anti-gay, anti-abortion, racist maga "family values" types like the shut-in, woman-hating NEETs of /pol9k/.

it's not black and white. most people are moderate, and moderates in the current political climate are closer to our democratic party.

John Oliver is pretty entertaining tho.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.