[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you deal with your future/curent girlfriend's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_n6mo5wivVw1qi9ooro1_500.png (168 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6mo5wivVw1qi9ooro1_500.png
168 KB, 500x500
How would you deal with your future/curent girlfriend's sexual history?
Assuming you're the average robot, and have either had no or only one sexual partner your entire life.
While you've been lucky to find MAYBE one girl, you're future, or even current girlfriend has had multiple men.
>She may suck your cock and have sex with you everyday, but shes done that with multiple guys before
>She may curl up next to you, and say she loves you, but she shes done that with multiple guys before
>Shes been choke fucked and used as an object, while you try to make sincere love with her
And so on.
Most robots simply think about getting a girlfriend, but how will you deal with the reality that she has had a sexual life before she met you?
>>
>>29744612

I lick the pussy good
>>
>>29744612
You don't deal with it. You push it into the back of your mind until it destroys your trust in others and the ability to think of women as people. Then she bounces onto the next cock.

Someone dedicated only to you from day one is impossible.
>>
My gf and I both took each other's virginities :'^(
>>
>>29744706
She sucked cock before you
>>
My girlfriend has had 3 boyfriends before me. I've had two sexual experiences before her.

I really don't ask about it like some insecure baby, but I've been learning more and more as our relationship unfolds. My gf is very vanilla so i doubt she was sucking multiple cocks at a time. Her old boyfriends were if anything more beta than I am, one of them was begging her to give him another chance. Being there reading reading his pathetic texts was so satisfying.

Bottom line, none of you will find a virgin unless you're some 18 yr 'robot'. I was 24 when i met my gf. Its just a reality that most people have had multiple partners. I think anything over 5 partners is a red flag though stay away
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.