[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm about to do it I give up Any final checks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: suicide-images-4.jpg (21 KB, 670x421) Image search: [Google]
suicide-images-4.jpg
21 KB, 670x421
I think I'm about to do it

I give up

Any final checks I should go through before I take the plunge or is leaving an apologetic note for family enough?
>>
>>29744506
Don't do it, my son. There are still many memes to be posted, tales unwritten, achievements to be earned. If not for us, do it for the magic.
>>
>>29744506
Write to your family if you really, really suffer and there is no way out.

If you are struggling, just let me know I can talk to you.
>>
>>29744689
And by no way out I mean like that you're gonna go to jail til the end of your life.
>>
squats squatblox
>>
File: me tbh.jpg (34 KB, 574x770) Image search: [Google]
me tbh.jpg
34 KB, 574x770
Depends what the note says mate, give us a brief summary and I'll tell ya.
>>
>>29744689
>>29744718
more poverty and loneliness
>>
>>29744506
Why are you doing this anon? What are you going through?
>>
>>29744753
>>29744753
Isolated and lonely for years
No friends, had to leave home at young age and I'm not really connected to family anymore

Dropped out of university few years back
working minimum wage jobs with terrible contracts
lost last job a few months back and haven't been able to get another one
benefits system won't help me and I'm been selling everything I own to get by, electronics, phone, laptop, furniture, old games.
now I've recently ran out of things to sell
ran out of money with noone to help
soon to be in debt and homeless
Don't really have a reason to live other than to live

Even if I did magically come across some money right this second, I'd just be spending money to buy my life back and at the end of it all I'd still be a lonely nobody to nowhere to go nothing to do and no one to talk to

I just want it all to end at this point

Probably doesn't sound so bad the way I've typed it up, but that's only scratching the surface of what's getting to me/ghn m I've been miserable for probably the last 8 years now and I've ran out of distractions
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.