[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bye Robots, After suffering from obesity, depression and anxiety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1454271.jpg (138 KB, 926x956) Image search: [Google]
1454271.jpg
138 KB, 926x956
Bye Robots,

After suffering from obesity, depression and anxiety for over 10 years, I have finally attained my weight goal and landed myself a job. It's only a retail job at Macy's(US department store) but for the first time in y life I've finally felt comfortable in my own skin. I'm healthier than ever... and talking to people of all ages, race, and gender every day. I feel like there is something to look forward to and I find satisfaction in serving others.

This is a bittersweet goodbye because you guys have taken my mind off suicide in many occasions. Thank you for all the years we've shared. We are all part of a great thing called humanity. May all of you find a quantum of solace in our existence
>>
>>29744387

R-reee, get out, n-normie
You made it. You are a Norman now. ;_;
>>
>>29744640
We should be happy for OP. Depression is a bitch and he got out of it.

I'm glad you're in the clear OP. Even though you're a normie now
>>
File: 1466702986772.jpg (10 KB, 202x300) Image search: [Google]
1466702986772.jpg
10 KB, 202x300
>>29744387
Godspeed, anon. I hope to follow in your footsteps and get out myself one day. I hope all the best for you.

May you walk forever in Kek's light & may you never return to this place.

Mine is a proud REEEE today
ROOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>29744387
get outta here you damn norman, and never look back. good job, OP, you did it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.