[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally reached stable, terminal neetdom. My bipolar single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: avatar.jpg (418 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
418 KB, 768x768
I finally reached stable, terminal neetdom.

My bipolar single mother had a manic episode earlier this year because her free clinic fucked up their filing and the episode ended with me getting wrongfully arrested, criminal charges still pending.

I've forgiven her and still live here, but what little respect I had for her is completely depleted. She's accepted that my life has been a series of misfortunes and doesn't care anymore that I have no desire to interact with anyone and prefer to keep to myself. I think she's just happy I haven't killed myself yet.

My dad used to push me to find work or accomplish something. Now he just texts me every other day hoping for a reply. He used to threaten to take me off the phone bill, now he understands that it wouldn't make a difference whether or not I have a phone. It used to frustrate him that I have no aspirations or long term plan, now he just throws unconditional admiration at me praying that maybe I'll turn things around.

The friendships that I made during high school and shortly after at my miserable college experience have all vanished. I've been completely forgotten. No one reaches out to me, they probably don't even think about me. And it doesn't phase me at all.

No one bothers me anymore, to the extent that I'm forced to interact with them. I can keep to myself every day for weeks at a time without any repercussions.
>>
>>29744346
That's such a bad situation anon.

Just find a game to play and find online friends.
>>
>>29744346
That's great, Anon.

Original posting destroyed this board.
>>
If you look closely enough, you'll find bubbles even in sand.
Think about it.
>>
>>29744346
So what's your endgame op?

I think I'm about to enter a similar situation, can already feel my friends falling away. Thinking of moving states.
>>
>>29744346
fuck you chasecarlson1
>>
>>29744554

My grandfather was someone important at Haliburton at their peak. Apparently my grandparents have been living frugally sitting on $12 million. After they've passed away and some kind of trust kicks in I'll start renting my own place and I can truly be by myself.
>>
>>29744346
Welcome to my world. I can not leave the house for days and no one notices.
>>
>>29744346
what's the problem famalam?
>>
>>29744346
it helps if you hate your family, like me.
>>
>>29744907

Yes it does, and I do.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.