[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HAVE A DATE IN TWO HOURS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1467000397183.jpg (55 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1467000397183.jpg
55 KB, 704x396
What the fuck do I do?

I planned the date to be around a cafe and then afterwards we go to the museum and then end off with dinner.

Literally these last few hours before I am thrown into the wild with this girl I must entertain is crazy. How do I do it?

What are some last minte tips. Please help me robots.
>>
>museum
MUSEUM
U
S
E
U
M

>"Thanks for taking me to a FUCKING MUSEUM you turbofaggot"

something like that
>>
ask her opinion on the pieces in the museum and be really interested in her comments
try holding her hand
eat food politely
just keep asking questions and keep the convo going and you won't go wrong
>>
>>29744083
>museum

Dude.

D U D E
U
D
E

Take her to the cinema
>>
>>29744083
>A fucking museum
That date is gonna end fast
>>
>>29744182
>>29744119
You fucking idiots. A museum spawns conversation and activity a lot better than most places.

I dont have many options. If i take her to the movies literally no bonding is done since we have to shut the fuck up and watch the movie.

I need her talking and actually entertained. I can work with her and making jokes better if we're in an open place. I dont want to fuck this up.
>>
>>29744227
You already have.
Her date with Chad tomorrow night certainly won't end up at a goddamn museum.
How embarrassing.
>>
>>29744160
You have obviously never been on a date with a girl.
>>
>>29744083
Sounds like a great date

Just be yourself.
No really. Act natural, try to relax. If you're woung up and pretending to be someone you're not around this girl then you'll only hte the girl and feel compelled to put on the act whenever you're with her. If you're yourself, you'll enjoy the date, and even if the girl doens't like you, at least you had an alright time. ou can always try a different date with a different girl if it doesn't work out.
>>
>>29744083
>Ask questions. She will talk and be happy that you care about her. Important.

"How was your travel here?"
"School?"
"Parents?"
"Favourite food and places?"
"Where should we go next?"

... She will talk and won't even notice that you only ask her. Sometimes you may add something if you feel like it. Then She will be like "It was so nice talking to you" when it was just because she is so selfish and is happy that she could talk about herself. People have the best fun when they talk about themselves.
>>
>>29744160
>>29744182
He set up the date so he could have an accomplice to rob it, for fuck's sake guys try to keep up.
>>
File: 125549494.jpg (19 KB, 339x293) Image search: [Google]
125549494.jpg
19 KB, 339x293
M
U
S
E
U
M

LMAO

Did she at least express interest in a museum?
>>
>>29744227
>I need her talking and actually entertained.
You're not the one she goes to for entertainment. That's why she has Tinder. She goes to you so you'll pay for her dinner, and while you're paying for her dinner she'll be on her phone texting the guy she's going to fuck tonight.
>>
>>29744279
Make a survey online or some shit and ask if girls would prefer to go to a fucking museum or a cinema you huge fucking sperg holy hell
>>
>>29744337
>She will talk and won't even notice that you only ask her

This is so fucking true. Girls love to talk about themselves. They don't even think it's weird if 100% of the conversation is asking her questions and commenting on her answers. A normal human male would become self-conscious about that much attention and eventually have the decency to ask the other person some questions to be polite, but girls just don't feel that way. They can talk about themselves for hours and hours without a second thought about the other person.
>>
>>29744364
>Did she at least express interest in a museum?

Who fucking cares? If she just spends the whole time texting on her phone and tlaking about shopping she's a sht girl and Chad can have her.
>>
>>29744083
Other questions:

"Weather?"
"Music?"
"Vacation?"
"Favourite country?"
"Movies and cinema/TV shows?"
If you go to a museum, ask her about favourite artists, her creative pathway (whether she paints and ask her in detail). Ask about her and her favourite artistic things. Just so she feels like you really care. You must act like you do even if you don't, she'll have a wonderful time.

Promise to come here yesterday and say how it went.

DO NOT: Ask her about "What would you take to an abandoned island" cliche. Not any of these.
>>
>>29744444
I fucking promise. Right now im on my way to the flower shop. Get some for her as a nice greeting gift. The date is at 1 eastern time and its 11:38. Time is wasting
>>
>>29744404
If you are over 13 then you never go on a movie date.
>>
>>29744182
Depends on the exhibit, took a gal to a science exhibit the other day and she loved it. Cuddled and shit while we were playing with all the experiments and there was some story telling event too.
>>
Ask her if she's a virgin / if she has ex-boyfriends.

If she says Yes, just walk away. Cut all contact.

You wouldn't want to date Chad's used cumrag , would you?
>>
That was exactly how my first date with my last gf went. We went to a cafe for tea, then to a museum, then we went grocery shopping and made dinner at my place. We ended up snuggeling while watching tv and made out.

Just be relaxed. Don't worry if she doesn't like you, then she is simply not for you.
>>
>>29744083
Relax, just be chilled and try to enjoy it. Make a few jokes, act like you've got a little self confidence even if you don't. Avoid more than a very small amount of m'lady sperg shit and try not to come over desperate. Finally, don't ask /r9k/ for advice on dating in the future, your really need to get off 4chan that shit.
>>
>>29744503
This. Don't waste your time with a whore. If you consciously date a nonvirgin, you are literally a cuck.
>>
File: 1465335854325.webm (1 MB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
1465335854325.webm
1 MB, 1152x648
This is what OP's date is doing with her ex-boyfriend in the 4th dimension. Enjoy your used goods.

Be sure to tell us what Chad's cum tastes like when you get that first kiss! Lmao
>>
>>29744609
>i-i-its not like every girl seems disgusted by me. Its that i dont want them!

t.virgin4life
>>
>>29744643
Eh, it can be both, right? I'm a kissless permavirgin, only 7 years removed from wizardhood. But if I had to choose between no woman or a woman who's been used up by other men, I'd choose no woman.
>>
dawg if you run out of things to talk about,talk about yourself or ask some subtle things about her you MUST make yourself sound interesting atleast
>>
>>29744227
Take her to a scary movie then. Gets her grabbing on to you for dear life and shit just falls into place after the movie.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.