[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Public boners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Is it awkward if you go to the beach with your girlfriend and you get a boner? How would the typical girlfriend react to boners in public?
>>
Depends on how YOU react to it. If you sperg out and start saying a bunch of retarded shit and act like an embarassed faggot it's probably going to gross the girl out. But if you don't give a shit she will probably stare at it and love that hard dick
>>
getting a boner in public with your GF present is Defcon 1. it's a snow ball effect of her getting horny, which makes you horny, making your boner persist, making her hornier as time goes on, until eventually you have to leave for her to "get the cum out".
"get the cum out" is when it's just a means to an ends so you can get back to your vacation or whatever you were doing.
>>
No one will fault you for having a boner when your gf is that hot. It will happen less over the duration of your relationship.
>>
>>29743996
>you go to the beach with your girlfriend
>r9k
Nice try
>>
>>29744784
>that
>hot
She's not fat. That's literally it.
>>
>>29744841
Nah, normal face helps too. I mean she could have meth mouth or some shit, but she doesn't.
>>
>>29743996
if your boner looks like that you'll probably get laughed at for having a small dick.
>>
>>29744893
not getting enough attention in your bbc fetish threads?
>>
File: sillymememan.jpg (33 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
sillymememan.jpg
33 KB, 600x341
>>29744893
I'd take a smaller dick over nig-nog brains any day senpai
>>
>>29744893
He's probably at least 7 inches tbqh
>>
>>>/cm/3036006
>>
>>29743996
imagine you being on the internet like that
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
I always wear a bathing suit under my shorts so this isn't an issue
>>
>>29743996
Only if it's not big.
>>
I want to go to the nudist beach but im kind of scared to
>>
>>29744841
I don't know where you live but she's definitely a very attractive girl.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.