[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one do you think has taken more dicks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: feeties.jpg (590 KB, 1470x1842) Image search: [Google]
feeties.jpg
590 KB, 1470x1842
Which one do you think has taken more dicks?
>>
left, obviously
blox
>>
definitely the left one,i would say about 36% more dicks received
>>
>>29743956
Left by far

Why do white people always have weird shit going on with their skin? They always have some red bullshit or moles or freckles or some garbage

I don't think I've ever seen a white person with clean skin compared to, say, Koreans, or any other race that actually cares about their appearance
>>
It's a trick the girl on the right has taken more dick, but doesn't dress or act slutty like the girl on the left. So people will assume she is more innocent.
>>
I want to lick their feets desu senpai
>>
>>29743986
they're dressed the same. left just has a sluttier face
>>
>>29744004
in that picture yeah, but probably not in real life. The girl on the left shows more skin. Than the girl on the right.

> left just has a sluttier face

That is how they get you. You date the innocent looking girl. Not knowing they been in gangbang.
>>
>>29743956

The one on the right, they both look slutty but the one on the right looks more mentally unstable
>>
>>29744004
She's also in a sluttier position: you can clearly see her panties. The girl on the right keeps her thighs together and her hands over her crotch.
>>
>>29743956
Blonde has been fucked the most
Brunette has been fucked by more men than blonde but lesser number of fucks
>>
The one on the right has that thousand dick stare., and the hypertrophy of the lateral head of her gastrocnemius suggests frequent and intense fucking up against a wall from behind by tall men. Her clenched hands grip the bottom of her blouse in preparation for its removal at a moments notice. Her pigeon-toed form indicates a shuffling gait caused by frequent sore asshole.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.