[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: gold-01.jpg (122 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
gold-01.jpg
122 KB, 630x420
I just looted and pawned some gold. I got ~320 us dollars. This is more than the average monthly pay where i live. Ask me anything.
>>
I earn that in two days
Ask me anything
>>
Im from reddit AMA

you cucks
>>
>>29743900
where'd you loot it from?

>>29743945
no one cares
>>
>>29743900
Unless it was way under an ounce you got way fucked over OP
>>
>>29743900
What shithole do you live in and how can I better keep you away from my country?
>>
>>29743988
grandmas apartment. she died and were throwing stuff out.
>>
>>29744081
glorious Serbia. and you cant do anything to keep me away, Hungary is giving everyone who lives in northern Serbia citizenship. i got it and i can legally live and work in whole europe.
>>
>>29743992
i dont know how much there was, i just picked shit up and sold it in the 1st shop i found.
>>
>>29743945
>OP earns 320 bucks in a few minutes
>this faggot comes in to brag that it only takes him 48 hours
wat.png
>>
Could you give me some? I'm starving and barely have anything to eat.
>>
>>29743900

>implying being rich makes up for living in a third world shithole
>>
>>29745285
it doesnt. but i will have a great time with this money.

http://www.exitfest.org/en
>>
File: gold and silver.jpg (40 KB, 450x273) Image search: [Google]
gold and silver.jpg
40 KB, 450x273
>>29743900

YOU GOT A HOLD OF GOLD AND SOLD IT AND BLEW THE MONEY

GOD DAMN YOU'RE DUMB

THE WORLD MARKET IS GONNA SHIT ITSELF AND YOU'LL NEED METALS BUT YOU FUCKED UP

SOME PEOPLE WERE BORN TO BE KEKED
>>
>>29743945
I earn that in one day...
Poorfags gonna poor
>>
>monthly pay
>320 dollars
wew lad
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.