[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn eat food and get drunk for a living while getting constant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>ywn eat food and get drunk for a living while getting constant donations with your qt german gf

IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>29743726
>having one of the most cancerous fanbases
>previous gf literally cucked him
>>
>>29743742
>cucked

They weren't even dating, she was a slut anyway.

Her current gf is a cute. A CUTE!
>>
>>29743742
earning millions by playing a fucking card game, sad life
>>
File: $$$.png (60 KB, 1000x217) Image search: [Google]
$$$.png
60 KB, 1000x217
How does it make you feel anon
>>
>>29743859
Good. The guy is obviously producing something that people want and getting fairly rewarded for it.
>>
>>29743953
this actually made me laugh out loud in real life
>>
File: 1458655967396.jpg (97 KB, 626x513) Image search: [Google]
1458655967396.jpg
97 KB, 626x513
>>29743726
>dry
>roasted
Accurate description, look for it until you notice it.
>>
>>29743742
>literally cucked
she fucked the noodle months after they broke up
>>
>>29743726
He will never get a gf who loves him for who he is.

She just loves the money.
>>
When I hear about shit like Captain Sparkles and the like... I mean.. fuck what was I doing WASTING MY TIME at university? Why did I listen to people who told me that playing video games and making youtube videos was a waste of time?

I'm 29 now, I'm too old to have the youthful appeal of these fucks but If I started 6 years ago I'd be killing it.
>>
>>29744172
Same here, man. I'm in medical school now, and I feel as though I've been duped.
>>
>>29744211
At least you're coming out with a decent degree. I have two wrothless liberal arts bachelors for my time. What the fuck was I thinking?

>tfw you don't get any rehearsals at life.
>>
I'm.. I.. I don't even
>>
>>29743726
who are these people?

what's wrong with all of you?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.