[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MoP appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: mists-logo.jpg (38 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
mists-logo.jpg
38 KB, 400x200
>ywn play MoP at its prime ever again
>ywn fight through the siege of orgrimmar ever again
>ywn collect valor to level up your gear ever again
>ywn experience pvp in timeless isle ever again
>ywn spend literal days on the timeless isle to get one shiny dragon
>ywn cross the bridge for the first time with your legendary cloak ever again
>ywn fly across the continent with old asian music ever again

Why was MoP so good?

Current tiers of expansions would be:

MoP
WotLK
Vanilla
BC
Cata
WoD <- Literal death of the game
Legion <- Nail in the coffin

Thread music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1waVSu4adDM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jqj6ACgT1c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNQDpkIf7Vg

>tfw resubbed to wow to twink out at 70 or below
>tfw WoW will literally be a dead game within two years
>>
mop was shit fuck off
>>
OP you were already 10 years late with that.
>>
>he literally put Wrath over Vanilla and BC
Please OFF yourself.
>>
File: This cunt.jpg (29 KB, 432x413) Image search: [Google]
This cunt.jpg
29 KB, 432x413
>>29743360
This text requires a post and you're a retard
>>
>>29743360
>ywn work with the Aqir just to be betrayed at the end again
>ywn do PvP in krasarang while doing dailies again
>ywn see the vale of eternal blossoms at it's glory again
>ywn see the four spirits who give valuable life lessons ever again
MoP was the shit but i still prefer vanilla over it, still my order would be something like
Vanilla>tbc>mop>wotlk>cata>wod
>>
Im triggered.

Its vanilla =/= bc >wrath > every other shit expac i didnt even bother to play because blizzard tried to make the game for normies
>>
>>29743560
>T. someone who never played wotlk
it was shit, cata was even worse and that's the only reason no one ever considers how awful wrath was
>>
Yeah mop was pretty good the raids were based and pretty challenging on heroic. The only thing is disliked was the amount of daylie quest grinding at the beginning, they overdid it.

>Heroic lei shen and garrosh were some top tier raid bosses desu
>>
Wotlk >>> Vanilla > BC >>>>>>>>> Cata >>>>> MoP > WoD

Anything else is down syndrome pleb tier
>>
>>29743638
also Ra-den was kinda disappointing, after beating lei-shen he was really no challenge.

>>29743669
>cata higher than mop
Dragonsoul was one of the worst raid tiers ever. that shit was bad.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_093013_172508.jpg (883 KB, 2560x1418) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_093013_172508.jpg
883 KB, 2560x1418
>>29743669

>cata being above the best expansion

You'd have to be a literal retard to think cata was better.
The level of comfy in mop was 10/10
>>
>>29743360
>wrath-mop-cata-bc-wod-vanilla

legion will be unmitigated fanservice. A desperate bid to succeed where wod failed
>>
Classic > BC > WotLK > rest are all equally shit-tier

Newfags fuck off

>ywn run 15man UBRS, 10man scholo/strat to get your full blue class set so you can join a new raiding guild and do MC and Onyxia
>>
I really liked MoP, I defended it at the time and its only real flaw was that 5.4 lasted too long. Even farming that fucking Monstrous Spineclaw on Timeless Isle for the pet was better than most of Warlords.
>>
File: R7F9VIW2HOFN1378314172741.jpg (288 KB, 950x594) Image search: [Google]
R7F9VIW2HOFN1378314172741.jpg
288 KB, 950x594
>>29743776

I did aswell, I couldn't understand what people were complaining about, it pretty much resurrected the game from the failure that was cata. Brain numbingly camping people on timeless isle was better then the whole of WoD
>>
MoP was fun but the story was shit. Getting lectured by a race of mary sues over and over despite the fact that we ultimately saved their way of life by killing all the sha, the klaxxi and mantid royalty, and the mogu was retarded. Also Garrosh going full corrupted instead of staying an anti-hero pissed me off
>>
>All these people saying Classic was better than Wrath or BC
Community wise maybe but in terms of gameplay it's pretty flawed
>>
>>29743360
Obvious bait. I remember the days when "Wrath babies" was a term that was thrown around for people who were generally unskilled and wanted handouts. I guess it's high time we started to see "Mop babies" be used instead.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.