[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>looking through sister's high school photos >parties,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>looking through sister's high school photos
>parties, vacations with friends, typical normie shit
>her girlfriends are typical popular girls, almost stacy tier
>guys they hung without aren't Chads at all, just average looking or sub-average
inb4 orbiters, there's tons of pictures of people kissing and being sexual and shit

>mfw most of the people I've seen in faces of r9k threads are as good looking or even better
>mfw I realise that to get laid whenever you want you have to be a Chad, but to have friends and a qt gf it's enough to be average or even worse
>mfw I realise it really is all in our heads and the normies were right
>mfw you faggots lied to me
>>
>>29743340
Well no, no-one actually ever said that people who are average or even worse are destined to have no friends or qt gf and die alone.

It's just we get angry at chad for being given everything on a silver plate. And besides that, there are plenty of reasons why those people who look less than average are actually really confident people. For example, they may not look like chad, but they are in the soccer squad.

A majority of people on /r9k/ have been damaged to the point that it's not their looks, but the personality they gained from being damaged that prevents them from having good things.

However, you don't see CHAD on /r9k/ at all, because even if he's the most anxious, depressed guy, because he is chad, he gets everything handed to him anyway.

Nothing was in our heads. There are Chads, there are Normies, there are failed-normies (the majority of us, to be truthful) and then there are robots who never stood a chance (born with disfigurations / autism and such)
>>
those "friends" are her and her girlfriends orbiters.
>>
>have friends
Whoops. What a small detail. An unobtainable one.
>>
>>29743422
Very good points fampai, I agree with what you've said.

What I don't like is that people in our position tend to put too much emphasis on their looks being the issue, which they, in most cases, are not.

>>29743443
There's literally pictures of the "orbiters" licking whip cream off of them so I don't think so anon.
>>
>>29743491
Great now you can leave 4chan
>>
>>29743491
Yeah, looks are only important in the extreme cases when you're either insanely goodlooking or insanely fuck ugly.

Then again, they can still play in in situations like;

>get attracted to a 9/10
>blown off because you're only a 7/10 and the girl is judgemental as fuck
>get mentally damaged by the rejection because you're mentally weak

but that's one of the only situations I could see average looks being the only problem with a person to cause them to become a robot.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.