[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Normie logic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
Daily reminder that if you're not happy is your own fault
>>
>>29743116
the happy guy is slightly browner, this is going to trigger sensitive ass, thin-skinned white people.

man, I hate these overly-sensitive pigskins. Basically animals, tbqh.
>>
File: 1465082032257.jpg (44 KB, 495x451) Image search: [Google]
1465082032257.jpg
44 KB, 495x451
>>29743116
Well, it is......the universe doesn't owe you anything you know.
>>
>>29743116
>it's my fault that i learned i was a fucking autist and understood why people made fun of me and why i had no friends
>>
>>29743174
First if all it's the sunshine on his face. Second are you the person spamming race-baiting and race-mixing threads? Third of all cut it out. It's not really funny. Just annoying.
>>
>>29743174

stupid people usually is happier
>>
>>29743174
Man, this is some really poor bait. Like, you should be ashamed for even typing this out and thinking it was remotely funny in any way.
>>
If only it were as simple as making a choice. I admit it.
>>
>>29743192

So..?
That doesn't make it a choice, the universe is indiferent but our society, minds and mental condition in general aren't
>>
>>29743299

My point is, if you wait around for the problem to fix itself then you are outta luck.
>>
>>29743316

And mine's is that sometimes thta problem it's unfixeable
>>
>>29743116
>he's not man enough to kill himself so he shitposts all day
>>
>>29743330
go lie down on the ground and die then if youre that allergic to effort
>>
>torture some kid for decades
>he snaps and shoots up a school or something
>say it was all his fault
>>
>>29743354

you can live and struggle to live happily, but that doesn't mean you can be happy, not only for mental illness you can't really escape, also people who flees form war or people in povertry
>>
>>29743116
That picture only works if the sad guy is forced to sit on the dark side by everyone on the light side, which then ruins the message it's trying to give.
>>
>>29743445
Do you have a leather trench coat? Be honest.
>>
>>29743116

This is pointless because the two guys are facing the same direction, where the bus is going
>>
>>29743469
Towards death
>>
>>29743116
There's a retort image to this. Anyone got it?
>>
>>29743501

Towards oblivion
>>
File: 1462487580290.png (151 KB, 334x275) Image search: [Google]
1462487580290.png
151 KB, 334x275
>It's my fault that the literal same people telling me it's my fault I'm not happy treated me like a joke
Whatever dude, nothing even surprises me anymore with these people
>>
>>29743511

There's more than one, would be nice if someone posted them
>>
File: tumblr_nrytplb2Tp1urk9dto1_540.jpg (119 KB, 540x773) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrytplb2Tp1urk9dto1_540.jpg
119 KB, 540x773
>Having bad luck is due to karma
>Douche normies are always the worst and the luckiest
>>
It's a nice example of just world hypothesis.
>>
>>29744323
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5um8QWWRvo
It's also why I don't care for optimists. They tend to lack compassion and empathy on top of realism.
>>
>>29743609
lol I remeber this guy. splattered his brains all over the desert floor
>>
>>29743354
Now that's a little arrogant of you, don't you think?
>>
>>29743354

Not that guy, but I don't think that was his point.

You could or could not put in as much effort as you want, but some people may be relatively fucked, largely because the universe is indifferent and doesn't give a shit how much effort you can or should put into "achieving happiness" or whatever. And some people are just fucked in the head and are nearly incapable of putting in any effort towards anything. It's just a dumb image. Life isn't so fair as to say you can just choose to be happy. Some people are pretty fucked.

Personally I'm not one of them, I'm fine, but I've met some of those people and they're pretty fucked. If it as socially acceptable I'd probably consider it ok for them to kill themselves, but I understand why their families and friends are averse and try to make them carry on being miserable.
>>
>>29743388
It is his fault. If he really can't move on and needs to get revenge, all he had to do was put on a mask, track down some of his bullies, taser them from behind a couple times, tie them up, and start pounding on them. Drastic? Sure, but not as drastic as shooting up a school, where he'll shoot up a bunch of innocent people, too. That solution makes no sense, and it IS his fault. I was bullied a lot, and I never shot up a school.
>>
>>29745083
The thing with these kids is they snap, go insane and want to end it all and try to take the world with them. The don't just want revenge on the bullies but the whole world.
>>
>>29745083

Of course a mass shooting in a school has no sense, but those kids have gone insane, what they expect after the shooting? probably death, if you harrass a mind and destroy til the point where that kid can't even feel empathy... who has created that monster?
the lack of empathy is the root of all evil, and harrassing a kid who is weak and probably has a bad/poor/abusive family can end in creating a monster made to explode than a kid that can carry on
>>
>>29743236
Well apparently that really poor bait still worked on a retard like you.
>>
>>29745890
This is some gay ass first-world problems shit
>>
>>29746229
>calling out bait means it worked
come on, now
>>
>>29746842
Literally WAKE ME UP INSIDE
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.