[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the greatest injustice that has been done to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: slide_377276_4437412_free.jpg (413 KB, 1200x753) Image search: [Google]
slide_377276_4437412_free.jpg
413 KB, 1200x753
What's the greatest injustice that has been done to you?
>>
>>29743022
being rejected
>>
>>29743022
Well today two girls whistled at me from their car and I think they were making fun of me because I'm only a 7/10
>>
>>29743022
Being born

/thread
>>
Conceived to drug addicts. I'd rather be one of god's faultless abortion angels.
>>
>>29743022

Taylor won't date me or even acknowledge my existence.

Nyaa...
>>
>>29743066
It's funny how bluepilled idiots will see this as a joke. Forcing someone to live is actually the worst possible thing you can do, worse than murder.
>>
Either not being flushed down the toilet or not suffocating in a condom.
>>
File: well.png (185 KB, 456x480) Image search: [Google]
well.png
185 KB, 456x480
>>29743022
Parental abuse and the consequences of trying to heal from it. All I did to earn it was to be born. Now, I'm more alone than I ever have been in my life. I can't talk about it with anybody without cops possibly getting involved or without damaging my own reputation. I feel so much anger, so much guilt over wanting to take revenge. The only thing I can do now is to burn bridges and wait until they die to celebrate.
>>
>>29743066
Yep , being born is the worst thing that happened to me .
>>
>>29743264
Careful, you may cut yourself on that edge.
>>
Being given so much false hope. It's a sham.
>>
>>29743287
>calling edge on someone for being slightly emotional about the thing that is supposed to be the greatest injustice committed against them

not the guy you replied to but try to stop being THAT much of a faggot
>>
For real though, I almost died a couple times as a toddler by sickness and starvation, abandonment, emotional neglect, abusive household, physically abused, was told my love was criminal, just the usual 1st world problems.
>>
>>29743173
This has nothing to do with being blue pilled you /pol/fuck STOP
>>
I was brought into existences.
>>
>>29743343

Oh and I'm ugly and short, shitty.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.