[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Good Boy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: 1458772809717.jpg (15 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1458772809717.jpg
15 KB, 400x388
>be unifag
>share apartment with three people
>last night, nobody home
>doorbell rings
>it's my blonde 8/10 housemate
>says she forgot her key and smiles
>clearly drunk
>let her in, take her to her room
>she holds me tight and says "nooo don't go to your room anon"
>be autist, get annoyed by drunk people
>tell her to let go and go the fuck to sleep already
>put her on her bed and storm to my room
>open Stardew Valley and give weekly sunflower to Haley

I did good, right robots
>>
File: Fish_Teeth625.jpg (33 KB, 600x427) Image search: [Google]
Fish_Teeth625.jpg
33 KB, 600x427
ya blew it

orrrrriginalo
>>
If OP and she ended up having sex, this is perfectly ok right?

I mean, how am I supposed to know what a drunk person is like, I don't go out, nor do I drink, so why would it be my fault if some female who is 18+ wants to have sex with me, even if shes in a drunken state, Im not forcing anything, shes the one offering.

Kind of shocked that this would be looked down upon

>HURRR U HAD SEX WITH HER WHEN SHE WAS DRUNK, YOURE A CRIMINAL!

Um..what? she offered and she is over 18, fuck you.
>>
>>29743065
>how to spot a creepy neckbeard

Fucking creep.
>>
>unifag
You did great. She was probably b8ing to start a college rape case and become famous for carrying a mattress around. Don't touch a woman until you're out of college, especially if she initiates it.
>>
you did the right thing robro don't listen to the robots saying you fucked up
>>
>>29743080
Not fat, not neckbeard, I'm /fit/ as fuck.

Here's how I see it it.

If a woman drives under the influence of alcohol and causes a car accident, is it the fault of the other driver? Does the woman get off and get to blame the other person because they didn't take the proper precautions to avoid her drunken driving?

Exactly.

/thread
>>
>>29742996
>noo don't go to your room anon
this doesn't even mean she wanted sex OP she might have just wanted to not be alone, maybe she wanted you to care for her like the beta shit she thinks you are

You did the right thing
>>
>>29743080
8/10

Simple and effective bait that clearly spotted the target's weakness.
>>
>>29743153
just because you shouldn't get in trouble doesn't mean it's right to do
>>
File: 1456880279891.png (277 KB, 690x932) Image search: [Google]
1456880279891.png
277 KB, 690x932
you did good anon, don't lose your mana to some stupid fucking drunk sloot.
>>
>>29743186
If a grown adult woman (that I find attractive) offers to have sex with me I am not going to say no.

People should take responsibility for their own actions, it's not up-to me to make sure everyone else is being responsible.

This new-age society of zero responsibility makes me fucking sick.
>>
>>29743153
>is it the fault of the other driver?

What if he was a legit shit driver that did indeed cause the accident because of his crappy driving, despite the intoxication levels of the woman driver?

That's your argument fucked isn't it?
>>
>>29743153
cant /thread ur own post to be honest family
>>
>>29743227
>people should be responsible so I don't have to be responsible.
That's some classic man-child shit right there.
>>
>>29743227
i didn't say that i just said doing that isn't right but you can do whatever you want no one is stopping you from all the drunk pussy you want
>>
>>29743257
Everyone should be responsible for their own actions.

A drunk woman going around offering sex to people is not being responsible.

Stop treating females like stupid little children who are devoid of having any responsibility for their own actions.

If you as a woman do not want to regret having sex with a specific person, then don't fucking get drunk and offer sex.
>>
>>29742996
Yeah you did good OP, good job man.

Ignore the legal debate, right and wrong have nothing to do with the law. You knew what was right and you did it.
>>
>>29742996
She wasn't going to sleep with you. At this point you have surpassed the beta. As an omega, it's not even in the realm of reason for her to make a pass at you, she simply wanted to talk to you as the gay best friend you are, you dumb autistic faggot
>>
>>29743303
>>29743257
>>29743241
>>29743207
>>29743186
>>29743126
>>29743121
>>29743080

Look at all these beta numales, all most likely raised by single-mothers, single-mothers who taught them that women are devoid of responsibility and that it's always the mans fault.

You guys are fucking pathetic, seriously.
>>
>>29743328
You seem mad, bruh.
>>
>>29743348
You seem like a male who was raised by a single-mother.

Men who are raised by single mothers tend to end up having feminine characteristics like having feelings and emotion run their life, instead of having logic and reasoning.
>>
>>29743369
Ironic coming from the guy having an emotional meltdown over the fact that some guy he doesn't know didn't fuck some chick he doesn't know.
>>
>>29743317
That's why OP did the right thing. There was nothing to gain except putting up with whatever bullshit she had in mind so he dropped her and went back to vidya. Why so mad breh
>>
>>29742996
no anon you did not do good
I MEAN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING FOR THE BITCH STACY GIRL???

but morally in this day and age having sex with her could have gotten you introuble socially and legally

so good job anon I'm porud of you

anyone who says you should have fucked is butt hurted and not a really robot
they wanted you to lose your power/mana
>>
>>29743392
Emotional meltdown? I'm literally giggling right now at how pathetic most """""""""""""men"""""""""""" are now days.
>>
>>29743328
literally never said that but ok i just wouldn't have sex with a drunk girl unless im also drunk, go get that drunk pussy that even a homeless person could get boost that self esteem right good luck beta boy
>>
File: smugwojakblackboard7.png (104 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakblackboard7.png
104 KB, 800x400
>>29742996
Yes. The cosmic Good Boy Point distributor will remember (You).
>>
>>29743415
>2016
>still trying the old "pretend I'm laughing after people notice I'm mad on the internet"

wew
>>
>>29743415
>emotional melt down what emotional melt down I'm the chad here
>>
>>29743080
>How to spot a female redditor.

Fucking degenerate.
>>
>>29743404
Went into autopilot at the end there, came off like a madcunt myself by accident. OP didn't do the right or wrong thing, there was no option to do anything.

The wrong option would have been attempting to pressure her for sex, which isn't an option for him. If you move in with a girl, outside of a relationship, they simply are not threatened by you or see any romantic possibility with you.

Bottom line, nothing would have happened. He would have just made a complete ass of himself and severely damaged the relationship.
>>
>>29743490
Or she could have enjoyed it and could have taken OP as a fuck buddy?
>>
>>29743153
/thread on his own post. This man is not /fit/ as fuck. A /fit/izen lets his actions speak for itself, not claim it is the best. This man is still in DYEL mode.
>>
>>29743292
Jesus Christ, you straw man hard Anon.

Top kek, even more man-child shit.
>>
>>29743504
Until OP posts a picture of himself and the "8/10" in question, it is safe to assume that an 8/10 is out of this boards league.

She lives with him, he is more than likely seen as a brother. Women do sleep with their close friends, but usually if they are a roommate they are not attracted or romantically interested in the person in question.
>>
>>29743490
>He would have just made a complete ass of himself and severely damaged the relationship.

OP here, this is actually what I'm afraid of. If anything ever happened with either of them I wouldn't know how to carry on our daily shared apartment life. The other girl already told me she fucked the guy who lived in my room before me, and after 2-3 awkward months he moved out. I'm the new guy, no idea what went down here before I moved in.
>>
File: sync class.gif (1019 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
sync class.gif
1019 KB, 320x200
>>29742996
She wasn't going to have sex with you, she was going to talk to you about the hot Chads that she made out with at the party.

If she was going to have sex with you, she would probably end up making false rape accusations later so it's not worth it.

You did good man.
>>
>>29743369
What an insecure edgy faggot
You people are weak and pathetic
Go back to r/theredpill and masturbate to your frail ego
>>
>>29743574
>inb4 normie/chad get out

I'm going to give you some real life advice man, I ended up fucking a friend who I was close with. Four of us were about to move out together, but it all came crashing down the moment I slept with her.

If you like the way things are right now, just jerk off and go on tinder or something. Do not, I repeat, do NOT shit where you eat/sleep. I wish I had someone to tell me this.

Do not make an ass of your self by coming on to her, most drunk people, especially roommates/close friends, just want to talk and have drunken heart-to-hearts. You did the "right" thing by not trying to get sex, as it stands there was no option for that anyways, she merely did not want to "waste" the drunk and go to bed right away. (It makes the hangovers worse by not letting it wear off before you sleep)

You did good. You didn't do anything noble, but at least you didn't make an ass out of yourself.

Post face with a black bar covering your eyes or something as well as the girl in question. I'm curious where the leagues stack up.
>>
>>29743721
This so much, OP avoided fucking up and being an emotional tampon.
>>
>>29743745
Imo, there's nothing wrong with being an emotional tampon with a good friend, especially a roommate. It allows for the both people to become better friends and promotes a healthy growth in the relationship.

But that is if OP actually cares about these people and is not simply using them for housing. If OP doesn't care about the "8/10" in question, then there would be no point in attempting to befriend them.

I'm still very interested in what the two look like. Maybe OP is actually attractive and the girl in question is actually in his league.
>>
>>29742996
bump for plot development
>>
>>29743721
OP is never coming back. OP will never post picture of himself and Roasty. The thread is dead and it is OP's fault.
>>
>>29743721
Your advice is pretty legit, I just want to keep things quiet because finding a decent apartment with nice people is such a hassle so I'd like to ride this out. I guess I'm "using" them for the shared rent even though I do like them and would probably hang out with them if I just met them at a party or something.

>>29743911
I came back, but I won't post pix. If anyone recognized me or her I would have to commit sudoku
>>
File: 3215731245.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
3215731245.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>29743153
>be me, young autist
>drive on highway
>suddenly, notice car in front of me is sliding slightly left and right
>OH YES IT'S ONE OF THOSE AGAIN
>suddenly the other driver abruptly brakes for some reason, probably drunk
>IT'S MY CHANCE
>accelerate into oblivion
>ram the person as hard as I can
>mfw bitch is trying to blame me for her intoxicated state of mind
>what a roachie
completely agree with you anon, great analogy
>>
>>29743987
No robots will ever be able to recognize her. Throw up a black bar over the eyes and you remain as an anon. For some reason I'm very interested in this story and I want see if you actually have a shot or if she just wanted to be closer friends.

>I do like them and would probably hang out with them if I just met them at a party or something.

There's nothing wrong with befriending your roommates. Living with people you consider close friends is one of best ways to live. I'm glad you didn't fuck it up.

But man..... I gotta know what your rating is. I have no idea why I'm so enthralled with this. It's very easy to under or overrate yourself.
>>
>>29742996
nice made up story fagoid
>>
>>29744156
story confirmed fake

OP baited thread and left
>>
>>29744074
>But man..... I gotta know what your rating is. I have no idea why I'm so enthralled with this. It's very easy to under or overrate yourself.

Dude I'm flattered but all you have to know is that I'm fat so my face doesn't matter. And she's an 8/10, maybe 7/10 at worst if we take personal taste into account, based on the fact that she's slim, fit, nice ass and boobs, pretty face, long blonde hair. I would argue sex was never an option. I guess I just would have felt stupid sitting in her room and listen to her drunken ramblings.
>>
>>29743241
>>29744069
I know /r9k/ isn't any sort of an intellectual hotspot, but surely you're not so dumb that you actually think that making a completely different point proves him wrong. Even in your strawman scenarios, the drunk driver would get shit for drunk driving, and if the cause of the accident wasn't be 100% clearly the other person, they'd have a much harder time getting out of suspicion.

But this is all utterly beside the point, the point is that drunks still bear responsibility for their actions when they are driving, using guns or whatever else, but when it comes to sex, suddenly they are legally exempt. If they crash a car while drunk and it is their fault, they get charged proper, they get charged for hurting people, stealing. If they get fucked while drunk, only the other person is responsible, their drunk consent was void, even though in all other scenarios being drunk is not an excuse.
>>
File: NO.jpg (20 KB, 455x342) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
20 KB, 455x342
>>29744278
I'm the second guy you referred to.

When you're drunk and crash your car, it is obviously your fault as you should have been getting drunk into a car in the first place. When you're drunk and another person fucks you, it is not entirely your fault because the other person can make a fully conscious choice, whereas you are intoxicated and thus your judgement is most likely flawed. This doesn't mean that you don't take any responsibility at all, as it was, after all, your own choice to get drunk. However, saying that you alone are responsible for your actions, when it clearly takes at least two individuals to get indulged in a sexual act in the first place, is nonsense.
>>
>>29743410
Haley becomes really nice and down to earth once you date her.
>>
File: 1465730229197.jpg (84 KB, 640x768) Image search: [Google]
1465730229197.jpg
84 KB, 640x768
>>29743153
>>29744278

That analogy and defence of it was so fucking terrible that it just turned me over to side with modern feminism.
>>
>>29743080

>how to spot a white knight
>>
>>29743186

Fuck you. I'm a 22 year old virgin and I'm gonna take any and every opportunity to have sex. When starving you do what you can.
>>
You stupid autist. What the fuck are you doing?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.