[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is going shopping (walmart and grocery store) with your mom at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1466629004252.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1466629004252.png
2 MB, 750x1334
Is going shopping (walmart and grocery store) with your mom at 25 years old autistic? Will I look retarded to people if they see me with mom in public? I don't have friends and have nothing to do on my days off and been going out to stores with my mom. I think I might just stop if others perceive me negatively for doing this.
>>
No one there is thinking about you.
>>
>>29742980
This. Unless you look ridiculously ugly, chances are no one cares.
>>
....holy christ
are you actually 14 and still worried about how uncool mommy makes you?
>>
>>29742957
>>29742980
he's lying we are watching you
it's really annoying we you stand there in front of something while she digs for shit move or stay in the fucking car
>>
>>29742957
Of course you can go outside with your mother, why the hell not. I guarantee other people don't give a fuck, so if it doesn't bother you, it doesn't bother anyone.
>>
I went shopping with my mom when I was home recently. It's not a big deal unless you live with your parents and people see you out shopping with your mom day after day. In that case, they'll know you live at home at your age, which might be a turn off.
>>
>>29742957
No, but worrying about it is.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.