[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you have to do to unfuck your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1467417992761.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2663) Image search: [Google]
1467417992761.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2663
What would you have to do to unfuck your life?
>>
ki-ll-myself
>>
>>29742907
build a time machine go back in time kill myself assume otherselfs position and get killed by another other self who is replaced by the perfect me from a perfect world
>>
anyone got more pics of reviewbrah?
>>
Get a better job. Also stop running for like a week so my leg can heal properly, sounds easy but I go crazy if I don't run for that long.
>>
File: 1467060463970.png (613 KB, 501x661) Image search: [Google]
1467060463970.png
613 KB, 501x661
>>29742963
here you are chumbo
>>
I'm a friendless 24 year old with Avoidant PD who haven't left the house since dropping out of HS 8 years ago.

You tell me.
>>
>>29742907
I'm good looking and have a decent personality. I don't think it would be hard for my to find a gf. But I'm 26 and don't have a job and live with parents. So to unfuck my life I need to find a career job and move out of parents house. Than I will be ok. Easier said than done though.
>>
>>29742974
you're a douche-fag.
>>
>>29742907
Go back in time to summer 2006 and never ask my middle school friend what computer game he was playing when I stopped by his house one afternoon. It was Runescape.

He introduced me to it and we spent the rest of our vacation playing it, he even got his mom to pay for my first membership. It's a fond memory, but everything went downhill after that because I started developing shut-in gamer habits. Habits that took the place of meaningful high school experiences later on.
>>
Augment my right arm.
It's gonna happen guys. They've already got robotic limbs, and in the style of Deus Ex: Human Revolution to boot. I only wonder if my insurance will cover it.
Keep an eye out, guys. I'm gonna be the first augmented bass player and I'm gonna kick ass.
>>
>>29742990

I have a feeling that you are one, actually.
>>
>>29743007
I think you'd find another game to play. Some things can't be changed.
>>
Travel back in time 5-10 years
>>
>>29743007

Same thing happened to me. It was like a light switch. One day I'm outside all day playing sports with my best friend and the other neighborhood kids and then suddenly I'm inside all day playing Runescape. Let's not lie though, there was a reason we took to it so quickly and it's not because we were happy and satisfied with our lives.
>>
>>29743007
What a waste of a time machine.
You'd come back to find nothing has changed since you got addicted to a good game instead.
>>
>>29743007
What is it with runescape and peoples lives getting ruined. I played it religiously as a kid as well and look at me now, I wish I was dead.
>>
>>29742933
This. I was born with bad genes and in unfortunate circumstances, so this would be the best option.
>>
Obtain a source of income
Acquire reliable transportation
Get out more
>>
>>29742907
I'd like to keep living until the moment of my death / forced suicide. Then i'd like to wake up as my 6 y.o. self, but with all of the experiences, memories, etc.

I'd grab the life by it's ass. Copying a few lotto numbers wouldn't hurt either.
>>
>>29743007
The experiences I had playing RuneScape outweigh any experiences that I missed out on because of playing it. Gielinor is the most magical place to ever exist. I would give my entire life to live in the RuneScape world. It isn't the same today though, even though old school is kinda fun it just isnt the same
>>
It probably won't be that hard. I'm in the process of doing it now.
>>
the only way for me to unfuck my life would be to go back in time with my current memories, it's fucked for good
>>
>>29743041
>>29743062
Sometimes I think about that when those memories cross my mind. I easily get hooked on things once I start to enjoy them, whether it's a game or a person's company, etc. At the time I had never played an online game before too, so I guess that doubled the fascination.

>>29743049
>>29743084
Yeah, the roughest part for me was my dad giving me a hard time about it back when he first noticed me changing. He knew that shit wouldn't end well, but he eventually gave up and took conceding solace in the fact that at least I wasn't getting into trouble or doing drugs.
>>
>hair transplant
>leg-lengthening surgery
>anti-autism training
>sex coaching to make up for being 15 years behind
>networking and education for a career

Possible, but just barely
>>
>>29742907
Win at least 500k euros on the lottery. I did the math, that would be the minimum to unfuck my life to an average life of a guy my age.
>>
>>29743300
This SO much. I need a do-over desperately. I'm total fucked
>>
basically need to stop fucking my own shit up. All of my problems are caused by me. I'm my own worst enemy. If I could just get over my anxious and depressive habits I could live a perfectly successful life.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.