[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was your role model?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1467455213740.jpg (63 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1467455213740.jpg
63 KB, 600x800
Did you even have any?
>>
File: tarl warwick proud.png (388 KB, 496x415) Image search: [Google]
tarl warwick proud.png
388 KB, 496x415
>>29742901
This beautiful hunk of man meat is my role model. <3
>>
>>29742901
Peter Venkman, Michelangelo, and Link. Probably why I never bother planning things out.
>>
Never had one and I think it hurt me in the long run.
>>
Superman and Kanye West
>>
Never, though I suppose my grandfather came in close, even then, he's hardly a good role model.

I basically had in my life a series of men who epitomised what not to do.
>>
>>29742901
lorn, akira yamaoka, iglooghost, skrillex [hes a genuinely good artist imo because his music is always pure and original, a lot of people just copy him] and other musicians
>>
>>29742901
If you mean a male one, no, I did not.
I grew up without a father, my single mother brought me up.

I really regret not having a father as I was growing up, and even now.
I wish I had someone I could look up to that was always there for me, it would have helped me so much.

I try not to regret it too much though as I don't want to be making excuses as to why I haven't turned out so well, but I really wish I had a father growing up.

I have never had a male father/role figure in my life really, not a regular one anyway.
>>
>>29742901
I've always related closely to Daffy Duck
>>
File: 1441542661779.jpg (89 KB, 648x430) Image search: [Google]
1441542661779.jpg
89 KB, 648x430
Magic J. before the aids, Michael Jordan, Alton Brown, my dad before the adultery, Kobe Bryant before and after the "rape", implying he needs to rape anyone. Shaq, Chris Farley, George Carlin, Tim and Eric saved my life, Fritz Stansson the Unforgivable guy; people think he is some dumb nigger but he's actually a comedic genius. Tom Cruise before the Scientology. Matt Damon because he literally gets every fucking role conceivable to man and i enjoy him in most of them and i want to be more versatile like him.
these are people who i saw and wanted to model myself after, so i feel comfortable naming them.
>>
>>29742901
That pic is making me hard, but they're probably lesbians.
>>
>>29744798
That sucks man, I think every male needs a father figure growing up.

It can fuck them up otherwise.
As you said though, it's not the end of the world, you can be successful. Be your own man.
>>
File: tumblr_mqckwkatmg1st51fio4_500.jpg (83 KB, 498x615) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqckwkatmg1st51fio4_500.jpg
83 KB, 498x615
Tyler thundercock <3

He still is, life is much easier when you follow his wisdom and just let go
>>
Even if i didn't wanted to, i subconsciously looked up to my big brother, we did so many shit together that at some point of my life, my whole self was basically a clone of the nerd side of my brother.
Now i'm a turbo weaboo with a really fucked up humour and (unlike my brother) with no "normal" side.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.