[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you sometimes have a feeling that you don't have luck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1467439729925.png (21 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
1467439729925.png
21 KB, 809x808
Do you sometimes have a feeling that you don't have luck with anything?

>I try really hard for everything (even relationships, school) but it isn't working out, like ever. I got into a circle where I don't even hope for anything better. Everyone around me says that I don't have luck. It's not that I do not work hard, I do, it's just that no one recognizes it. Ever.
>My sibling has luck in anything he does (he admits that when he compares us) and I don't know, am I cursed?

Does anyone have the same feeling? Have you tried something recently that didn't work out again? Support thread of unlucky people who try but life fucks them always in a new ways. Why do you think it is? Could mental illness that leads to your state be the problem?
>>
Boasting is sadly an important skill in the real world. I know that feel of being overlooked.
>>
Giving up always works for me.
>>
its karma. you probably have a slightly shit personality that you cant acknowledge. you think you're the nice guy. but really you're just low on the social podium
>>
>>29743187
I know I can be a better person, I literally didn't want anything more than being a good person. I did that for two years. Nothing came back. Though I'm not judgamental of anything and I except everyone and I'm generally welcoming person. I don't know think I'm nice. I think I'm avarage who wants to be nice but can't always.
>>
>>29743187
Anyway doesn't karma work from like.. past lives?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.