[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I would just get a qt gf all of my problems would be solved...right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: GIVESUCC.jpg (61 KB, 540x511) Image search: [Google]
GIVESUCC.jpg
61 KB, 540x511
If I would just get a qt gf all of my problems would be solved...right?
> qt gf = life worth living
RIGHT?
>>
>>29742774
Sounds about right, my friend! Having an attractive girl around to physically and emotionally validate you does wonders for your confidence. The rest just falls in place on its own.
>>
No. Only money can solve problems
>>
File: GIVEFUCC.jpg (34 KB, 434x355) Image search: [Google]
GIVEFUCC.jpg
34 KB, 434x355
That's fucking it, I'm going on the hunt tonight.
>>
You not having a gf is a symptom of your life being shit, not the cause. Fix your life and you will get a gf.
>>
File: GIVEQTGF.jpg (20 KB, 322x269) Image search: [Google]
GIVEQTGF.jpg
20 KB, 322x269
>>29742927
You get it wrong, I need a qt gf to fix my life, not the another way around. A qt gf will unfuck my life.
>>
File: GETJOB.png (133 KB, 412x206) Image search: [Google]
GETJOB.png
133 KB, 412x206
>>29742981
Get a friccen job!
>>
>>29742981
Explain how your life is fucked and why a gf would fix it. And why you can't do something about it yourself.
>>
Like all things, having a gf loses its novelty after a while. And they can be a huge pain in the ass sometimes.

I'm not saying it's not nice to have one but it won't fix your life but girls can be a great motivator to get your shit together though if you meet one you like and have a chance with.

You have to make your own happiness 'cause if your happiness comes entirely from your gf she holds all the power and can crush you.
>>
>>29743067
>20 year old, KHHV
>2/10 looks, manlet skeleton
>Live with dysfunctional family
>Hikki, NEET, no social interactions
>Misanthropic, nihilistic, severely depressed
>Suicidal/homicidal tendencies
>Never had a gf

Now, watch out! This is the "with qt gf" version!
>20 year old, non virgin
>Still 2/10 looks, manlet skeleton but this time someone loves me and I wouldn't mind that much
>Move out and live with my qt gf in a cozy flat
>She motivates and encourages me to get my shit done
>She loves me
>She holds me
>World view shifts from "everything is unredeemable fucked" to "it isn't THAT bad"
>Suicidal/homicidal tendencies disappear
>Find out I'm not all alone in this shitty world
>Have a single person I can connect with

>Would not be on this board and holding back tears while I write shit like this
>>
>>29742774
I thought this for the longest time but having a close friend in a relationship just made me realize that shit doesn't magically get unfucked with a girlfriend.
>>
Yes. The people who tell you no are just normalfags who don't truly understand what life is like as a non-normie who cannot bring himself to do anything without a cause to live for
>>
>>29742774
I was pretty depressed even when I had a gf m8, hell, even the affairs didn't help.

>>29742818
And I have enough money to spend muultiple months on 5* holidays
>>
>>29743204
Don't bother, you have to understand OP that normalfags are living in a different reality to us. To them, they hear you talk about how having a gf in your life will fix everything and they imagine you as some kind of fellow normie, perhaps a student or a wageslave, with friends and hobbies of his own and an otherwise fully functional life besides his poor experience with women, and so they say dumb shit like, "having a gf won't solve anything, you'll just be the same depressed person you are now but with a gf." They can't comprehend that to a friendless shut-in like you having a gf would change your life immeasurably.
>>
>>29743204
You seriously expect to get a gf? Unfuck your life first. Not even a hideous fat single mom would want someone like you.
>>
>>29743707
HAVE YOU EVEN READ A SINGLE THING I WROTE? I CAN'T UNFUCK MY LIFE JUST LIKE THAT,THAT'S WHY I NEED A QT GF FOR! AND I KNOW THAT NOBODY WANTS ME, BUT MAYBE THERE IS SOMEONE FOR ME AND ON ONE FATEFUL DAY SHE IS GOING TO APPROACH ME AND SAVE ME! I SWEAR I CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS ANYMORE!
>>
>>29743770
>lift
>get a haircut
>get a job

Yea, it's totally impossible without a gf.
>>
>>29742774
yup

but you wont get any
>>
No

No matter what you do, you'll always feel like you're actually just a beta loser. Even if you get a gf, cheat on her, cheat on her again and cheat on her a third time. You'll always feel like a loser because you were never chad. You had to work hard at the gym and autistically study every aspect of human social interaction in order to get your game to a decent level.

tl;dr, you'll always hate yourself because you weren't born with it. Or at least that's how it is for me
>>
>>29743770
people like you need to be bullied until you STOP BEING SUCH A WHINY ENTITLED LITTLE FAGGOT
>>
>>29743770
If you think that's going to happen you're truly doomed m8
>>
>>29742774
Hello plebddit
>>
>>29742774
Well, it's probably more like if you were able to get one, you already had your shit together. Girls don't gravitate toward guys who are losers, at least not like us.

For some of us, it's possible to get our shit together. For others, it's not. If you're too short, or your facial structure is just too shitty, it's never gonna happen, no matter how in shape you get, how good a job/education you get, how nice a house a get, how charismatic you become, etc. Part of it includes improving your looks to a high enough level, and manlets/uggos will never reach it.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 863x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 863x610
>>29744843
>improving your looks to a high enough level
>manlets will never reach it
>>
>>29743770
You don't need a gf. You need therapy.
>>
>>29742774
A genuinely nice girl can actually help you to get back on track and improve.
But it's hard to me one of those if you're a failure in the first place, life ain't easy mang.
>>
>>29744843
>and manlets/uggos will never reach it
One of my closest friends is like 5'7 and he still has a QT grilfriend, but he's also a fun and interesting guy who has traveled around the world and has a lot of stories to tell.
So you can be ugly or a manlet and still get quality pussy, but you have to try twice as hard as average people and be actually interesting and fun instead of just relying on looks alone.
>>
>>29744843
I've got a well-paid job and good career, lots of friends, a good social life, and have no problem getting girls. I'm also 5'6". It also helps that I have good looks, it's far more important than height.
>>
Nah. You'll worry all day. All your thoughts will be
>is she gonna leave me
>is she with Chad
>is she just using me
>what should I text her
>when should I text her
>w-what if she doesn't reply
>why does she like me anyway
>why would a cute girl like me in the first place
>is it just an elaborate joke?
>why was I even born
Get an ugly gf instead. Much safer for your mind.
>>
>>29743770
>1. Women NEVER approach unless you're 9/10 or better. It's in their DNA not to.
>2. Read The Red Pill: First advice is start lifting. IT WORKS I'm a manlet myself (5'6") living in holland (tallest people on the planet and average height of women is (5'7"). After I started lifting girls FLIRT with me and show affection. Lift.
>3. Realize women are absolutely shit people and spoiled from the inside because society coddles them so much. Any woman opening a dating app like tinder has to swipe right 3 times to find a rich guy willing to give them everything in life. It's easy mode. You're living life on choose your own difficulty mode. This means that if you take care of yourself, it gets easier and easier. A job makes it even easier since you have money to spend to wipe your tears with.
>>
>qt gf = life worth living
Well, what are we leaving for? To get pleasure. That's how our brains work. We do everything for pleasure. Getting a gf = lot of pleasure, so yes, you can say that > qt gf = life worth living, but it wouldn't fiz you're other problems.
>>
>>29742981
Sounds like dependent personality disorder to me. You can't rely that heavy on a person, it would be way too much pressure since you would do anything to stay with her and that's considered sick at some point. Both partners should always have the possibility to break up for it to be a healthy relationship. Without this option it just becomes unhealthy and tainted.
>>
Fuck it, all jokes and memes aside. It's all fucked. Might stream my suicide later if any of you guys want.
>>
I'm a girl
last year I got a bf just like you, from r9k, kv and all that shit
he was really happy for a few months until he realized he's still a loser and is now depressed again
>>
>>29746314

How? How do I get someone like you?
>>
>>29746522
Stop being a beta pussy.
>>
>>29746546

;_;

Her bf was (is?) a beta pussy by that description though.
>>
>>29743204
yeah the mistake you're making is assuming that, in this day and age, a girl will take care of you and not the other way around.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.