[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 30 and I've never worked a job in my life. That's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 3295902390325.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
3295902390325.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
I'm 30 and I've never worked a job in my life. That's a fairly large chunk of my life where I have not had to work.

I have a mixture of happy feelings and feelings of shame that I've been able to do this. The happy feelings come from within, the shame feelings come from other people.

The current trend of SJW liberal leftist Green voters say that we should do what makes us happy, and that we should be free from shaming.........so I guess.......I'm all good then right? haha!
>>
I just feel pity, really.
>>
>>29742705
I'm curious about it anon. What's it like?

Do you live in your parents house, share house, or renting yourself?
Would you say your life is financially comfortable; as in is affording food and amenities difficult?
Also what country do you lie in?
>>
work can be fun
>>
File: 323.jpg (27 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
27 KB, 600x454
>>29742705
You're the reason why I'm a conservative.

So people like you can rot. I won't ever come out and say it, but I hate freeloaders like you. Makes me sick.
>>
Same boyo, but I don't get any real shame from it, I just feign it when niggerlink asks. I'm happy I have a real excuse to never work a day in my life.
>>
>>29742705
What do you have planned for the next 30 years anon?
I told my dad to fuck off so now I'm going to need a job, I had jobs before tho
>>
>>29742798
The more I hear from it the more I think that the conservative world view is based on all misdeeds being clearly premeditated and consciously reasoned by their perpetrators.

I believe that all misdeeds are commited due to misdeeds the perpetrator had inflicted upon them in the past, or mental illness.

Perhaps people like OP are this way because they were told, verbally or through other forms of abuse, they would never amount to anything, or that they are useless or unintelligent by nature. Perhaps their helplessness is a real psychological issue. The point of left wind "government free shit" is not just to receive the benefits, but allow them to improve the situation of disadvantaged individuals so that the can give back to society.

OP should seek therapy for his learned helplessness and low self esteem. Oh wait! The American conservacucks fucked healthcare and now he can't afford it.
However if OP lives in a more advanced country like Australia or the Netherlands, and hasn't taken advantage if these benefits, he's retarded.
>>
>>29742798
Conservative or not, you just sound like an edgy cunt to me.
>>
>>29743120
Far from it. Just hate people who don't try because they don't want to.
>>
>>29743085
Yeah, thing is therapy alone won't help op. The people who keep bringing him down is his family, because we all know op is a neet who doesn't go out, so until he moves away from them everything will remain the same
He still can get some shitty job like construction and live somewhere but as long as he is around the influence of those people he won't.
>>
>>29743085
Continue and that's the problem with welfare, it didn't encourage people to get more education, to look for a better job, etc. It encourages them to remain child like and keep living with their parents. It's more like a bribe a bad parent gives a child so he behaves, most of that money is spent on useless shit instead of help they need
>>
>>29743085
>Australia
>Netherlands
>more """"advanced""""

You do know that socialized healthcare generally offers subpar mental health services?

The stress on the system is so massive that the psychologist will generally give you 30 minutes to an hour, give you some pills, and tell you to fuck off. That isn't exactly going to solve the problem you have imposed upon OP based off his incredibly short post.

You can argue ideology all you want, but socialized healthcare systems have a slew of their own problems.
>>
>>29743233
Yeah in Australia you either get a student, or they ask if these 3 students can sit in on your session.
>>
>>29743290
>>29743233
Easy solution, Comrade. Tax the rich.
>>
>>29743423
Nobody ever taxes the rich, if you tax the rich the rich are going to leave like they left cuba, Venezuela and every other country that went that route
>>
>>29743706
what if every piece of sovereign land started putting heavy taxes on the rich? where would they move to? a space station like Elysium?
they could live out on the ocean like Diamond Dogs.
shit, they might actually have to share, that's insane.
>>
>>29742798
The fact of the matter is, anon, we are heading towards a future where not everyone needs to work. When service jobs are replaced, and this time will come quite soon, what do you think the vast majority of people will do?
>>
>>29743736
there would be at least place that did not join you in taxing the rich so that they would all move there and everyone in the country would be much better off than your collectivist shitholes
>>
>>29743765
sit around demanding handouts then start bitching when they don't receive them, turn to mass crime and/or try to start some kind of revolution, and get themselves shot?
>>
>>29743736
Then there would be the one country that doesn't and they will become immensely rich because every rich person would immediately move there
>>
>>29743823
wtf no
a universal income will be the default by this time I hope
>>
>>29743765
Die out and reduce the population
>>
>>29742705
Then it would be as simple as bombing that country. Monkey and cold shower experiment.

Not saiyan we should support welfare queens such as OP, though.
>>
>>29743085
he expresses 0 interest in getting a job or improving his situation. He's not a victim of conservative society, he just doesn't want to work. He should be accountable for this, not victimized and given a free pass.
>>
>>29743861
this would be acceptable if anyone on it was obligated to take the dick of any contributor. you could even give 'contributor points' based on how much tax you pay that lets you order handoutfags around
>>
>The current trend of SJW liberal leftist Green voters say that we should do what makes us happy, and that we should be free from shaming
That applies to everyone except white males. We're supposed to work ourselves into an early grave in order to pay for everyone else's lifestyle choices while groveling before minorities and apologizing for imagined historical wrongs.
>>
>>29743233
Netherlands here. Can confirm that our mental health services are shit.

- Your local doctor, who generally limits himself to removing warts from children's feet and listening to elderly people complain about the flu, is the gateway to all care including mental health care. Without his written permission, you don't get in to most specialized doctors' offices. Local doctors are under government orders to do everything they can possibly do themselves so it's cheaper. So if you go there, 10 to 1 odds you'll just get a repeat prescription for mind-numbing pills so you'll be too doped to be anxious or depressed.
- If you get to a psychiatrist at all, usually they'll only do the diagnosing themselves. They'll talk to you for fifteen minutes and maybe give you one or two forms to fill out, then they'll send you away and give you a diagnosis by phone, in the mail or in another five-minute conversation several days or weeks later. After that, you usually still just get a repeat prescription for mind-numbing pills.
- Unless there's a very good reason, you don't get to go see a therapist before you've tried to commit suicide or have been committed to a mental ward involuntarily. I think a lot of people here (especially women) do 'suicide attempts' in order to get access to more health care than mind-numbing pills. And then, maybe you get half an hour a week, or an hour every two weeks, regardless of your specific needs. Because you're just a number, you're a task and not a client to them.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.