[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hail from a traditional family >parents tell me to study
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 40a.png (156 KB, 680x553) Image search: [Google]
40a.png
156 KB, 680x553
>hail from a traditional family
>parents tell me to study hard in school, dont allow me to use the computer to play games
>tell me to ignore sports because they dont matter if you study hard enough and get a good job
>always at the top of my class, didn't have any friends tho
>parents tell me not to get involved with bad kids in my class and bad stuff like drinking or smoking or taking drugs
>never talk to other kids, or even touch booze or smokes or weed
>parents tell me not to date or fuck a girl and wait till after my marriage
>dont, didn't have any friends so no chance anyway
>get into good univ
>do well
>get well paying job
>now a fat 24 yr old kv 5-9 wageslave
>life is boring as fuck, just go to job, come back and sleep
>play boring video games on sundays
>mom is pestering me to introduce her to my girlfriend, and get married
>when she was the one who told me not to get involved with girls

I lost at life
I followed all the rules and still lost. I have no idea what went so wrong
>>
You lost because you blindly followed their advice.
Your parents are just people too. They don't have all the answers.
>>
If this is indeed true and not a fantasy posted by a wizard. You are a grown fucking man listening to his Mom and not himself. Take a minute and look at the absurdity.
>>
>>29742638
Never ever ignore your instincts(cock).
>>
>>29742698
>You are a grown fucking man listening to his Mom and not himself.
To be fair though, that was exactly how he was raised.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.