[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would I date black women when asian women exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Kiko-Mizuhara-4.jpg (134 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Kiko-Mizuhara-4.jpg
134 KB, 620x413
Why would I date black women when asian women exist?
>>
>>29742555
You're black, right?
>>
>>29742585
Yeah, he is, most probably. He's trying to counter bebe's Asian bf posting with his own Asian gf posting

It's kinda pathetic that /r9k/ has become this weird passive-agressive shitshoot where black men and women fight against each other, but then again it's pretty fucking funny to watch so just sit back and relax, my nigga
>>
>>29742555
You should not

oregano
>>
why would I date a woman when 2d exists?
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 500x633) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 500x633
She also has a cute Korean bf.
>tfw no Korean bf
>no Korean will ever hold you like that because you're a black girl
>>
>>29742664
Because you can kiss, cuddle, fuck with 3d
>>
>>29742555

i dont find rats attractive
>>
>>29742692
Buy a pet
>>
>>29742611
It's annoying. It pisses me off so much when I see things like this. When I see black men saying shit about black women and worshipping women of other races (usually white/asian/hispanic) I can't help but think of their potential mulatto daughters (who are perceived by society as 100% black) hearing their garbage-talk about black women while they're growing up with their asian/white/hispanic mothers either ignoring it or joining in the trash-talk. A very similiar case is WMAF relationships where the mother hates herself, Asian men, and worships whiteness while the father sees himself as superior, fetishizes Asian women, hates/looks down upon Asian men, hates white women and then their potential Eurasian kids (who are also perceived as 100% Asian, hell the girl in OP is Eurasian and OP just counts her as fully Asian) who'll grow up with massive mental illnesses and self hatred. It's annoying and cruel. I hate these threads.
>>
>>29742741
Are you hapa, anon?
>>
File: G-Dragon_1447258489_af_org.jpg (29 KB, 700x401) Image search: [Google]
G-Dragon_1447258489_af_org.jpg
29 KB, 700x401
>>29742741
Nice little speech, but hispanics aren't a race.
>>
>>29742757
Well, quapa technically. My father is white and my mother is an Asian-looking hapa. I don't look white, but I don't look East Asian or SE Asian either. More like Kazakh or Uzbeki.
>>29742781
You know what I mean
>>
>>29743530
I do. And it doesn't apply to me because I'm not autistic enough to talk about that shit in real life. Even with gfs.
>>
>>29743550
Do you really think your daughters or sons even will turn out perfectly normal?
>>
>>29743588
No. I'm not normal either to be honest. If my children were fully black they'd still be pretty fucked up and have complexes.
>>
>>29742741
>who'll grow up with massive mental illnesses and self hatred
Just because you can't encounter any level of adversity without shriveling into a retarded useless shell, doesn't mean that everyone else is that pathetic.
>>
>>29743650
Yeah, it's possible to shove that shit down and still be successful in life. I think /r/asianmasculinity/ blows the whole hapa shit way out of proportion. I've gotten drunk with many hapas and none of their complaints about their parents amount to anything that this anon is describing.
>>
>>29742741
Well maybe black women shouldn't be so shitty.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.