[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's it, robots, after this shit morning I've decided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: pepemusclemansupreme.jpg (86 KB, 706x431) Image search: [Google]
pepemusclemansupreme.jpg
86 KB, 706x431
That's it, robots, after this shit morning I've decided im done being your average meek NEET. From here on out, I'm devoting every second of the day to getting huge. I'm sick of normies being so smug and self assured that us robots are push overs.

So why don't you all use your awful lives as motivation to get fucking jacked? what's stopping you, anons? Discuss.
>>
>>29742453
>Get motivated
>Start doing shit
>Something happens (injury, other people etc.)
>Can't get back into it
>Give up
>Back in normal routine for 3-6 months
>Repeat
>>
>>29742453

Nothing
You make the first step and it goes easy after
I do 50 pushups and 100 weight lifting a day.
Start eating more healthy and less
Not much but it keeps me feel better by a lot
>>
>>29742453
Right on

Working out has a way of raising your self esteem, whether it makes you look better or not.
>>
>for the next 10 year opee dedicates his life to becoming hueg
>from dawn till dusk, roids, protein and weights
>becomes a tank of a loser that even chad would concede he couldnt take
>gets shot by tyrone
>>
>>29742453

remember to take pictures to track your progress

I wish I took a proper "before" photo
>>
Cause I'm skinny and my face is ugly and working out wouldn't solve a single bit of my problems?
>>
>>29742631
why? only the present matters
>>
>>29742453
I went from being a 140lbs 6'3 skelly to 215 to currently around 200.

Eating was hard as fuck, I've had many nights where I've stayed up really late to finish all my meals, I've even thrown up a couple of times.

People definitely treat you differently. When I was a stick I'd get bullied and pushed around a lot, that never happens anymore. The grills like it too. All the normies saying shit like "it's not how you look, it's the confidence you gain" - that's BS. Looking better matters in itself AND it makes you more confident since confidence is, for the vast majority of people, based to a large degree on reality.
>>
>>29742670

It's nice to see results of your hard work.

And so you can brag about it.
>>
>>29742670
Yes. But it's hard to see change if it's what you see every day. Seeing a month old picture and comparing it to your body you'll see even small changes you wouldn't realize yourself.
>>
Nothing, apart from living miles from the nearest gym and lacking a membership.

I never should have moved.
>>
>>29742453
See you next day reverting to the same old routine, loser.
>>
>>29742833
fuck off you self defeatist loser. Lazy, spinless faggots like you make me sick.
>>
>>29742845
Then prove it faggot. pic, timestamp and a few months later again. My money is on you quitting.
>>
I've been thinking of buying a bench and 300 lb weight set and setting up a little gym in my garage. I can't imagine I'd need more than 300lb for anything anytime soon.
>>
>>29743079
you don't stop until you hit 2tons, brah.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.