[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lena Headey kicks in your door and demands you to fuck her in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Lena Headey (1).jpg (179 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
Lena Headey (1).jpg
179 KB, 1067x1600
Lena Headey kicks in your door and demands you to fuck her in the ass. She doesn't accept having no penis as an excuse.

wat do?
>>
File: 1467212491262.png (149 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
1467212491262.png
149 KB, 472x624
>>29742349
AS YOU COMMAND MY QUEEN
>>
>>29742349
>Implying she'd like to be plowed by 260 lbs 6'4 fatass
Sure why not.
>>
Yell some GoT references to gross her out and tell her to send in Emilia or Sophie instead
>>
Has she cleaned her ass out first? I don't mind doing it but I'd rather not get poo on my dick.
>>
>>29742479

>not eating her shit

c-c-c
>>
>>29742479
>poo on my dick

She's british, poodick is an exclusively american problem
>>
>>29742479

poo makes it feel better though.

of course id do it, OP, what the fuck do you think iam? gay?
>>
>>29742349
Is that really her? She's wearing so much makeup she looks like a different person.
>>
>>29742349
fetch her some eggs.
>>
>>29742590
It's the blonde wig that changes her so much.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.