[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I know if I really want a gf? What if I finally get one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Smiling-Girl-Next-Door.jpg (383 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Smiling-Girl-Next-Door.jpg
383 KB, 1000x667
How do I know if I really want a gf?

What if I finally get one and then realize it was a mistake?
>>
>>29742276
Here is the best way to find out for yourself: Jerk off first, then think about your question again. If, with your freshly cleared mind, you still crave the company of a woman, you genuinely want a gf.
>>
To find out, you would have to actually get a gf
>>
File: pepenorthernlights.jpg (346 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
pepenorthernlights.jpg
346 KB, 1920x1200
>>29742384
easier said than done

orgiianl
>>
>>29742406
The purpose of the smug-faced cat image was to suggest that I am aware of the difficulties that OP would face when trying to get a gf. Well done, anon.
>>
>tfw three girlfriends in two different cities
Not sure what I'm doing
>>
>>29742339
I don't. After fapping I just want to sleep or play video games. But the feel comes back pretty quickly.
>>
>>29742276

Kek I know this girl irl. Can't believe her stock pics ended up in 4chan. Havin' a fucking laugh right now
>>
>>29742503
Haha yeah, my buddy Chris made this site
>>
You'll forget where you came from and get addicted to having a gf like I did. The worst is peaceful relationships. All of the modified behavior to cater to a weak and fragile person who is emotionally dependent on you, and none of the catalyst (fighting) to cause you to easily justify a breakup.
>>
>>29742612
Oh yeah haha you're the guy who always called him Chris. Small world haha we always called him Poolio remember
>>
>>29742696
Holy shit haha yeah! We all went to that anime convention and got trashed the first night. Poor Chris had to walk us back to the hotel haha
>>
What if someone ends up loving me, but I don't feel the same? What if I can't love anyone? Does love even exist?
>>
File: endmylife.jpg (29 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
endmylife.jpg
29 KB, 640x640
>>29742436
i have autismo apparently.

who woulda guessed
>>
>>29742750
What did I just read? oregano
>>
Attractiveness always fades in a relationship ,but you still love the person and you stay with them.
>>
You want something
It is something you think a gf can give you but you can get it without getting a gf
>>
>>29743201
And what might that thing be?
>>
>>29743870
Sexual things
Cuddles
Companionship
Financial support
Pretty simple stuff.
>>
>>29742696

Carla Ramos Gil on facebook

From barcelona, spain.

Tell Chris I say hi. Enjoy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.