[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
haven't slept in 2 days, im going to go take a shower and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: bg9qD1u.jpg (23 KB, 646x186) Image search: [Google]
bg9qD1u.jpg
23 KB, 646x186
haven't slept in 2 days, im going to go take a shower and make a cup of coffee. While im gone I want you guys to think about the reasons that you're alive right now and tell me whats keeping you here on this planet. Tell me about your personality, and what you hope to accomplish in the next 10 years. I'll be back in about 20 minutes, I'm eagerly awaiting your replies.

pic unrelated.
>>
>>29742098
honestly fuck you guys I came back like 30 minutes late and haven't gotten a single reply fuck all of you I just wanted to get to know you guys fuck you
>>
I don't know OP. I'm seriously considering taking up religion because many years of degeneracy, edgy views, resentment of others and selfishness haven't done me any good
>>
>>29742748
No, we all replied to your thread

>reasons that you're alive
none

>Tell me about your personality
none

>hope to accomplish in the next 10 years
nothing
>>
>why I'm alive
anime

>my personality
vindictive, dull, defeatist

>my goals
either successfully kill myself painlessly or find a job that doesn't make me want to kill myself so I can move out and be alone
>>
>>29742098
>whats keeping you here on this planet
Material, social, gastronomical, and sexual pleasures.
Video games are fucking cool.

>Personality
One track mind, which is good and bad. Analytical. Realistic. Ambitious (perhaps overly).

>What you want to accomplish in the next ten years.
To not be as lonely. IDGAF about being sucessful, just want to be more comfortable.
>>
>alive
because i tell myself i could be homeless.

>personality
sarcastic, jovial, direct

>accomplish in 10 years
have sex or have a girlfriend or have a child.
>>
not the kind of replies I was hoping for but thanks for replying anyway guys. I guess I shouldn't have expected much from you guys but I hope you take up new hobbies and find important reasons to live.
>>
>>29742874
Get some sleep faggot
>>
>>29742874
what a jackass noob.
>>
>>29742874
WTF is unimportant about Material, social, gastronomical, and sexual pleasures.

Y'all motherfuckers need hedonism.
>>
Yo, OP slip and fall in the shower yet? God, I hate that guy.
>>
>>29742761
You should, it'll do you good. I can recommend Orthodox Christianity. Find a church, pay a visit for Sunday Divine Liturgy, and flag the priest afterwards and tell him you're curious about the faith.
>>
>>29742867
>Ambitious
>Goals: IDGAF just don't be lonely

Wow
>>
>>29742874
Wow you are the biggest homo I've ever seen on 4Chan. I would be happy if you actually killed yourself.
>>
>>29742098
No motivation to kill self, I see no reason to try and live. Nothing is keeping me here, but nothing is pushing me away either. What happens, happens, I guess.
>>
>>29742098
I'm alive because I'm not allowed to not be
Learned to stop obsessing over what can not be changed
I'm a nihilistic and pesimist but I also have a sense of humor
For the next five years I want to get into public college to study C's and two years into it get a job because there is a shortage of coders
Also I want to get good enough at drawing to be able to call myself an artist
>>
>reasons I'm still in this earth
Videogames, music, friends, sex, my band.

>personality
The classic "not very open and social, but still with a few good friends that I totaly love"

>what to accomplish in next 10 years
Getting my band's project done (3 episodic albums in a heavy/operesque style).
Also, getting a fucking top tier alienware.
>>
>>29742955
>I read that in spike spigel's voice

2edgy4me
>>
>>29743930
That's a nice voice, mine sucks. Didn't mean to be edge the og
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.