[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you a hikkiNEET?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1467383393282.gif (443 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1467383393282.gif
443 KB, 500x285
How did you adapt the hikkiNEET lifestyle? How are you living? Do you expect to change in the future?

Give me your stories.

>stuck living in the middle of nowhere in my parents house, no NEETbux
>have no IRL friends and am too anxious to even think about maintaining a few, everyone here either doesn't recognize me anymore, ignores me or laughs at me
>for the most part I performed horribly bad at school due to ADHD, no willpower to get anything done, still managed to graduate HS although with bad grades so no higher education institution in my area will ever accept me
>father doesn't support me so I can't study somewhere else, but I probably wouldn't have the willpower to not drop out within the first months
>am a 4/10 at most and my looks keep deteriorating, just about everyone else looks better than me, don't want anyone to look at me
>everyday sounds pissing me off harder every day, even just hearing normies talk is enough to drive me insane
>incapable of getting any halfway decent sleep
>constantly feeling extremely anxious about the future
>can't even leave the house for a basic task without feeling anxious, so I literally just never leave except when my parents force me to
>don't even want to talk to anyone IRL, not even my parents, despite that I somehow still have many social skills left
>daily and constant suicidal thoughts for about 3 months straight due to this, already developing several suicide plans but I can't obtain the needed materials and don't want anyone to find out
>even if I wanted to I couldn't bring myself to see a therapist due to the massive anxiety I already have

If I'm already incredibly anxious as a NEET that does nothing, imagine becoming a wageslave with far more responsibilities. I can't even function normally in this world. The massive stress would drive me to kill myself with just about any method no matter how painful.

Obviously there's no hope at all ever. Yet my parents are still delusional enough to think that I can improve.
>>
i have enough money to do so
i don't care
at all
>>
>>29741992
I wish I had money, maybe the shitty feels could go away that way since I wouldn't have to worry about the future that much.
>>
Not totally hikikimori because living with family you kinda just socialize and they coerce me to.
>>
>>29742326
Only thing that disqualifies me from being a true hikkiNEET is that I'm wagecucked for 3 days of the week.

Shat out 2 degrees and have about $45k in savings and I can assure you anon, it doesn't make you feel better. I can't afford to move out sustainably, normies still make more money than me because they can speak fluent normie and get jobs/laid/gfs.

I also want to kill myself, currently thinking I'll drive out into the forest with about 2 weeks of food/water to bide my time while I decide to do it and leave a handwritten note so i'd be gone by the time they find it in my room.
>>
File: 1464016776109.jpg (114 KB, 697x957) Image search: [Google]
1464016776109.jpg
114 KB, 697x957
>>29741968
I'm not a hikkineet anymore since I go college, but I was one for just over a year.

>finished university
>all friends going on to jobs/further study
>couldn't find enough money for my master's program, so I had to move back home
>stressed as fuck because I feel like this is the "end of the road" for me
>cut off all contact with friends out of pure shame (change numbers, delete factbook, etc.)
>do nothing for a long time
>eventually start collecting unemploymentbux and get put on a mandatory training course

It's not an exciting story.
>>
I chose this because normal people are boring clones of each other and are easily manipulated. Also I'm pretty sure I'm schizoid.
>>
>>29741968
I have rental income and I like to spend most of my time alone. The end result is quite good life. Money is my enabler.

Also OP? Fuck you, you are just an entitled leech.
>>
>>29742589
You sound like you have zero empathy, typical of an autist. Do you have autism?

You wouldn't even know what to do if you were in my situation.
>>
>>29742629
Do you think autist could manage rental properties? I do have empathy - I'm feeling for your parents. And last, I would never allow myself to get into your situation in the first place.
>>
>>29742691
So you don't even know what autism is. I don't give a shit if you're a rich kid that knows how to manage rental properties (which is something even your average retard could eventually figure out, seriously are you implying that this is somehow "hard"?), if you have autism you have autism.

You definitely don't show any signs of having empathy. You don't know anything about my parents either, why do you try so hard?
>>
>>29742744
If this is autism, I'm glad I'm autistic. Feels pretty good. In the end, you are the one bitching about your miserable life.
>>
I'd just like to know where that anime gif is from. I need something new to watch. PLEASE TELL ME.
>>
>>29742817
Google reverse image search, you lazy cunt.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.