[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /LSD/ here? I drop a few tabs every 3 weeks or so to keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: giphy.gif (532 KB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
532 KB, 500x208
Who /LSD/ here? I drop a few tabs every 3 weeks or so to keep me level and focused.
>>
I should actually trip more. I'm just sitting on like 20 squares. Or at least microdose and get my shit straightened out. I'm tired of being depressed.
>>
>>29741804
>to keep me level and focused
How does that work?
>>
I would but there are no Bitcoin ATMs around me.

What is good starting dosage and how do I make sure I don't freak the fuck out when tripping my myself?
>>
>>29742988
I've only ever done LSD alone and it wasn't stressful aside from the weight of hating myself closing in on me. I got kind of paranoid about having a messy room so I cleaned the fuck out of it and whenever things started looking spooky or unsettling I would just laugh it off.
I don't know anything about dosage though sorry. I've only done 1 tab at a time if that means anything.
>>
>>29742921
share the love robro
>>
>>29742972
LSD gives you some sort of a reality check. That is if you're not mentally ill.
>>
>>29741804
>le doing drugs meme
nice fedora, faggot
>>
I have before, and it was amazing. I have been searching for about a year now and haven't come across any more, unfortunately. I live in Vancouver if anyone knows where to go for acid.
>>
>>29741804
>>29744164
Microdosage is a meme please go back to /b/, I'm sure you'll find more people your own age there.
>>
>>29744523
You're a meme. Now go sit on your dragon dildo, faggot.
>>
>>29744600
/b/8 tier response literally just backing up what I said. Nobody cares about babby's first acid trip please get off this board.
>>
>>29741804
I do this with dissociatives. My last RC vendor fucked me though so back to DXM I am. I'm gonna have to start at bottom at a dnm again, sucks because they always make new users FE and lot of chance to get fucked.
>>
>>29744684
I care senpai. You just got proved wrong. What are you gonna do now?
>>
>>29745174
I'm gonna tell you that if you are the only one that cares about something to keep it to yourself and not slap it up on an image board that is already filled with too much shit nobody cares about as it is. This website has containment boards where I'm sure this thread would do much better
>>
>>29745254
Then I'm going to "contain" your autism ITT for as long as possible.
>>
>>29745293
And that's my cue to leave the thread and wave as it drops off page 10
>>
Anyone know where the best place to buy in Australia is?
>>
>>29745321
Bye-bye, see you in another thread. Roach.
>>
I'd really wanna try acid but can't find any dealers
>>
If I repressed parts of a bad trip, did it give me PTSD? I was kind of out of it for a couple days after
>>
Dissociatives (Especially Ketamine): Rebuilding your ego; looking at yourself from the outside in with appriciation. People and social aspects; realising its all just patterns and how we're all essentially the same

Tryptamines (LSD): Stripping away at your ego; poking holes in any delusions, remembering to do things you love, realising your potential, accepting your flaws and other lifestyle reminders. Being at peace with everything.

These are the real easter eggs of life. If you can space this out appropriately, you can achieve an incredibly healthy perception and well being
>>
>>29745602
Yes. I've been there myself. Still are parts I can't remember and I get moments where I relive it even years after. Yep it's pretty much ptsd, not as bad as shellshock maybe, but not the fake tumblr kind either.
>>
>>29744164

You should start reading books.
>>
>>29745872
Horribly muddled recommendation, Be more direct. Sure... Anyone can pick up the Bible, or can pick up Game of thrones, Ulysses, even some manga. Won't help much.

What are you aiming at? Philosophy?
>>
>>29746001

>Being this autistic

Nigger you exactly what I'm talking about.
>>
>>29746106
>I'm a autism struck fortuneteller

Alright.
>>
>>29741804
Done it twice, first time I made a god damn fool out of myself, actually makes for a decent greentext. Second time was really nice and relaxing with close friends in nature.
>>
>>29746175

>LSD Thread
>LSD makes you want to self improve

Philosophy and books based on Humanities.

>Being this retarded
>>
>>29745337
alphabay

bloxxxxx
>>
How much I wish I had friends-contacts, I desperately need a spiritual/mental reboot after decades of pain and misery.
>>
>>29741804
best way of getting acid without dealing with darknet bullshit?
>>
>>29746963
Just use the darknet, it's far easier than getting it in person in my experience.
>>
File: borehole-cropped.jpg (221 KB, 835x1200) Image search: [Google]
borehole-cropped.jpg
221 KB, 835x1200
Has anyone read this book and can tell me how legit the parts about lsd are?
>>
>>29746288
Then you should have just said "read some books on philosophy and humanities" from the the beginning and avoided all these (You)'s
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.