[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Am I nyaat good enough for you Anon? >Why do you look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Gatto_europeo4.jpg (2 MB, 1980x2440) Image search: [Google]
Gatto_europeo4.jpg
2 MB, 1980x2440
>Am I nyaat good enough for you Anon?
>Why do you look at those photos of anime girls on that screen and nyaat adopt me and pet me and love me nyaa~?
>>
Because whenever I try to stick my dick in you, you squirm around and bite my nads. That's good and all but then you get away.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>Mfw cats will never magically transform into catgirls
>>
File: Khao_Manee_'Leela'.jpg (458 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Khao_Manee_'Leela'.jpg
458 KB, 1600x1200
You took out the closed box nyaa.
Why are you taking me to the strange people whose house smells of fear and dogs nyaa?
Why do you smell of kittens nyaa?
I feel bad and it hurts nyaa...
>>
>>29741643
I can't even take care of myself to a satisfactory degree, I'm not going to put another living being at my mercy.
>>
>>29741797
This always bugged me about pets I was solely responsible for.
Plants I can take care of fine.
Once I was doing really good with a horde of pet rats (that was kinda a problem itself) and then accidentally killed one of my rats (they were fighting) because of trying to home vet with fucking H2O2.
>>
>>29742195
*pet mice
I want to try a rat though.
>>
>>29741643

that cat is cute and would make a very cute girl
>>
>>29742269
She's gorgeous.
I don't know how women can compete aside from >>29741664
>>
>>29741797
Honestly cats generally take care of themselves as long as you feed them, water them, and change their litter. It's faster and easier than even just showering or brushing your teeth something that I've been struggling to find the motivation to do lately
>>
>>29741643

>nyaa

Nyanners, my lady, have you returned to this forsaken place?
>>
>>29741643
get out of my fucking room you hairy ass
quit trying to hide under the coffee table or behind the couch i see your big fat ass now move it the fuck out of my room get off the couch stay off the carpet i don't like your hairy asshole on my furniture
nyaaooo get the fuck out
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.