[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i was emotionally cucked chad always wins I'm so fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1464399919338.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464399919338.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
i was emotionally cucked

chad always wins

I'm so fucking angry, I want to hurt someone
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9 KB, 259x194
Morty! Hurt me Morty!
>>
File: party.jpg (52 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
party.jpg
52 KB, 500x376
>>29741632
How do you get emotionally cucked?
>>
File: 1409012357674.png (36 KB, 622x441) Image search: [Google]
1409012357674.png
36 KB, 622x441
>>29741806
had a gf but she dumped me because i live too far away and she said she still missed her chad ex sometimes and said that sex with him is better because hes not a virgin and his dick is bigger than mine

i am still a fucking virgin and 19 years old.
>>
>>29741854
>aid that sex with him is better because hes not a virgin and his dick is bigger than mine

if she actually told you that she's a cunt and you're better off without her. when you care about someone you don't say things like that even if they're true.
>>
>>29741887
she said that she doesnt find me "sexy" or anything, just cute. she didnt say the dick thing randomly, i kind of poked for it but it's all the same

do you know how that fucking feels
>>
>>29741854
This kind of happened to me once.

My advice is to forget about this and to keep believing in people.

But like not her.

She sounds like a cunt.
>>
File: 1415668434881.png (389 KB, 564x1086) Image search: [Google]
1415668434881.png
389 KB, 564x1086
>>29741967
>>29741887
and the thing is, that chad ex is like her best friend or whatever, so i flat out told her i cant talk to her if shes talkingto him, and as usual, i was crossed off the list
>>
like my OP image conveys, i want to purge all the wojak inside me and become a pepe

how do i do this?
>>
>>29741997
>i flat out told her i cant talk to her if shes talkingto him

Sir, I feel for you. But it is decisions such as this, that must cause me withdraw my support. I urge you to reflect on how you may may have better ordered both your feelings and this relationship.

I must speak to you from the heart. I am 26 years old and I see that you are 19. The anger you feel now is product of inexperience that you will likely not feel again past the age of 23 once you have set your virginity to the wind and held the attention of more than 2 GFs. Try not to hurt people until you reach this point.

Good Day.
>>
>>29742205
i am just so fucking angry man

i have been seriously contemplating putting on a mask and holding up a store or beating the fuck out of someone, i just want this feeling out of me. that shit threw me over the fucking edge

she also talked about how muscular and ive already been lifting for a long time and im still not up to par so now i have to start pinning test or something. the faggot has a head start on me at 24. shes also 19
>>
the rage that i feel at being inferior and imperfect is indescribable
>>
>>29742275
>beating the fuck out of someone

This will not help you - and it will needlessly hurt someone else. I am glad to hear you are lifting weights, this sounds productive. However, I assure you, when you reflect on this given time, you will realise that she is probably not worth this much emotional energy.
>>
>>29742388
I mean for instance def don't imagine her sucking his dick right now.

That is the kind of shit that will drive you insane.

Put that out of mind.
>>
Best thing you can do is completely cut contact, forget her, and move on.

She wants nothing more than she wants your attention and time. Give her neither and never again give her the time of day.

You're better than her. She's not worth your energy. Leave her behind.
>>
>>29742275
how the hell did his muscles even come into the conversation anon? you must of forced it in, I can't see how you breaking up and then that comes up, I'm confused
>>
File: 1467489787533.jpg (7 KB, 254x216) Image search: [Google]
1467489787533.jpg
7 KB, 254x216
>>29741632
THIS IMAGE IS SO FUCKIN DEEP
holy fuck, saved
yop tier quality
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.