[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fell in love again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1464984935163.jpg (24 KB, 274x237) Image search: [Google]
1464984935163.jpg
24 KB, 274x237
https://m.youtube.com/user/Shoe0nHead/videos?shelf_id=4&sort=dd&view=0
>shoe0nhead
I need to stop looking for new videos. At first I thought she was refreshing, charming, and funny after spending too much time here but.....
>>
She's not special. She's just enough of an attention whore to rant about her thoughts and opinions on camera.
>>
>>29741539
She is a literal Boxxy wannabe. She was cute at first and gave us a reminder not all women were SJWs during the 2012-2015 Era. Now, she's running this thing into the ground to where there is no entertainment left
>>
>>29743284
>Getting tired of her
You can't into long term relationship can u?
>>
>>29741539
dates a nigger
>>
>>29743543
can you link to that information
>>
>>29743573
She was asexual until her 20s so it doesn't really seem likely that she'd be that kinky.
>>
>>29744102
>>29743543

She dates Armoured Skeptic, another youtuber

>>29741539

If you're in love with this girl you're a literal cuck to be honest my friend
>>29741539
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.