[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >still not dead I hate every fiber of my existence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>wake up
>still not dead

I hate every fiber of my existence
>>
Lift. Why? It numbs the pain and gives you a little bit of something to look forward to.

The only thing is you gotta stick with it. Don't halfass it for 2 weeks then say you made no progress
>>
>>29741563
but I AM lifting, lifting is not answer for everything dude, there are more to life than muscles.
>>
>>29741595
Get into powerlifting. It's more fun

I hate living too. One time I woke up and my phone was playing a song about dreaming. Kind of a cruel joke. What song would you listen to if you were to kill yourself?
>>
>>29741617
I feel like if I would kill myself ill put this on loop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkP6Tf79UrM
>>
>>29741617
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAg5KjnAhuU
>>
>>29741641
I'd listen to No Surprises by Radiohead

I like that song friend. I dunno. I was too much of a pussy to kill myself. Almost did one time but fucked that up. And I was tired of being drowned by my depression. Lifting is sort of an escape from that - still feel like shit but it's better
>>
Just kill yourself already

original
>>
>>29741651
kek that sounds pretty cool
>>
>>29741676
what was your method ? did someone walk on you or you just pussied out ?
>>
Do something about it.
get an exit bag.
>>
>>29741737
What do you mean ? killing myself ? if that's the case then I'm too much of a coward to do it, plus I just hope it will get better somehow even the chances for that are close to 0%
>>
>>29741709
It's kinda funny actually. Every day I would but a bullet in my bolt action rifle and hold it in my mouth for a few hours. Sometimes I'd fire the empty barrel into my mouth. One time though I was playing around with my dad's 9mm (I was 17), and I didn't know how it worked, so even when I took the clip out, there was still a bullet in the chamber. I thought it was empty, however, so I was gonna randomly fire it somewhere, either into my mouth or at my door. I chose the door. Sometimes I think that was a mistake
>>
I know that feel too fucking well. Every day I think about just how fuckd I am. Its not fair being stupid and useless in a world ruled by smart people. I started praying every night for something or someone to kill me.
My only option in term of suicide is jumping from my apartment (4th floor) or dull knife to the throat
>>
>>29742099
Why dull knife ? I would try jumping as well but I'm too much of a pussy for that
>>
>>29741757
what's wrong anon? :(

>>29742540
I've considered jumping but it's just too scary
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.