[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never told anyone about this occurance that happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: hhhh.jpg (95 KB, 1024x728) Image search: [Google]
hhhh.jpg
95 KB, 1024x728
I've never told anyone about this occurance that happened to me when I was eight. I still often think about it now and it somehow freaks me out.

>used to stay in class waiting for my parents after school on fridays, and work on silly little crafts that could be anything.
>Build a pirate ship out of cardboard and twigs, looks awesome.
>See on the clock it's 5pm, so I say goodbye to the teacher and head off on my own.
>school has large stairs with big windows down the first set of stairs.
>just stand still for a moment and look at a setting sun
>Accidentally forget pirate ship so I turn around to go and get it
>at that point I slip and fall backwards at the top of the stairs
>Hear a voice I've never heard before whisper "no, not yet boy" and feel hands in my back
>Get pushed back to my feet atop of the stairs.
>Absolutely in shock and turn around immediately
>No one there
>run down the stairs to look if the man that pushed me was there.
>only hallway to the door completely empty
>look around for any sign of someone but can't find anyone
Go back upstairs to get my pirate ship and walk back downstairs
>walk out of the school and see my parents standing there waiting for me
>ask them if they saw someone come out
>Parents shrug, tell me no and ask why
>"oh nothing, I just thought someone came down this way"
>know perfectly how the voice sounded to this day

I honestly can not explain what happened. I didn't hear any footsteps coming up or down the stairs. Just the voice and the hands. To be honest it had scared me a bit in the past. I've never heard the voice again, or anything that sounds like it.
>>
File: 1458829345786.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458829345786.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>29741503

why would that scare you?

I'd be in awe if anything.

Looks like you found a glitch in this simulation
>>
>>29741503
You fell, got knocked out, hallucinated most likely because you you chocking on your breath from your head position as people do when knocked out. Apnea. You awoke hyper vigilant and alert from the Adrenalin.

No you didnt meet death, god or your spirit animal.
>>
>>29741572
I didn't fall down at all. I was awake the entire time. I just got caught by someone and pushed back. I just couldn't hear or see anyone that could have saved me. To be fair, I thought the same thing at some point but I never had a concussion, bruises or anything like that. I just want to know who saved me. But it's just really strange I never heard anyone coming or saw anyone in the school at that point.
>>
>>29741659
>I didn't fall down at all. I was awake the entire time. I just got caught by someone and pushed back. I just couldn't hear or see anyone that could have saved me
That was the hallucination.
>>
>>29741777
If I fell from that height, and that hard I would've atleast been concussed and have spots on my body of collision. But I was completely unharmed. The sun was still setting aswell so I haven't got an unexplained jump in time either. it was about 17:05 when I supposedly fell and 17:15 I was outside
>>
File: 1466137459859.jpg (853 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1466137459859.jpg
853 KB, 1024x1024
>>29741503
It was me, Anon.
>>
that thing likes to make you suffer.
>>
>>29742578
HELDEN STERBEN NICHT
>>
>>29742655
Doctors orders
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.