[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw starting to see figures in the corner of my vision >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1438518621423.png (222 KB, 915x694) Image search: [Google]
1438518621423.png
222 KB, 915x694
>tfw starting to see figures in the corner of my vision
>tfw legitimately starting to hear random words coming from the dark when I try to sleep

Is this the beginning of the end?
>>
>>29741472

more like the end of the beginning
>>
Shoot them
orgelino
>>
I get that when I'm really tired.
Nothing comes of it other than a bit of paranoia because my trigger is drugs and stress, missing some sleep doesn't matter.
>>
File: medusa__140605172646.jpg (87 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
medusa__140605172646.jpg
87 KB, 600x604
Nah, I hear and see that all the time... could be some kind of spirit attached to you. This used to happen alot whenever I got deep into any kind of witch craft or summonning.
Its purely psychological, not real. What kind of media do you consume?
>>
>>29741472
DSM-IV code 295.30
>>
>>29741472

These are symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia, probably not that surprising to you if you're on this board, go and get yourself committed
>>
>>29741472
i had the same shit happen to me when i was like 9, got depressed, stressed and paranoic, eventually it somehow backfired on itself when i was around 12 or so, i stopped giving a shit and since then i keep seeing those things but i also see colors and even more shit, usually when hearing high pitched sounds or music in general
pretty fucking comfy if you ask me
>>
>>29742133
also i forgot to tell you something, try white noise, it helps keeping the voices away
>>
>>29741472
At least it's more interesting than normal life and you might actually be able to get neetbux without making shit up.

I started hearing crickets four days ago, no joke. At first it wasn't strange but the crickets didn't go away even when I put in earplugs. Now I have constant comfy night ambient sound.
>>
>>29741472

OP please see a doctor. It is only going to get worse until you end up in jail. The medications they give you work amazing. I had a friend who started to hear voices in different rooms of his house. It got worse and worse until he tried to kill someone. He got committed and now he is completely normal because he is on meds. Happier than ever. Imagine if he killed that person, he would STILL be hearing voices and be locked in a 8x10 cell for 20+ years. OP if you care about your life, or at least not going to jail, see a doctor. If you have any questions feel free to ask
>>
>>29742255

Oh and I'm saying you have some form of schizophrenia. I would bet money on it. It gets ALOT worse OP
>>
>>29741472
>tfw legitimately starting to hear random words coming from the dark when I try to sleep
These are probably hypnagogic hallucinations; everybody has them. I can't speak for seeing things in the corner of your eyes, though. Have you been taking any diphenhydramine products lately, OP? And are most of your problems occurring around bedtime?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.