[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Nobody makes fun of fat people at the gym!" they said.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 17
File: 23.png (595 KB, 634x880) Image search: [Google]
23.png
595 KB, 634x880
"Nobody makes fun of fat people at the gym!" they said.
>>
>>29741186
It's fucking Milo he's known to be a giant cunt and a troll that blows feminists out wherever he goes.
>>
Why do people like this attention whore?
>>
>>29741186
I mean to be fair this is kind of a cunt thing to do.
I'd ALWAYS make fun of fat people who are proud of their disgusting shit, but not when they're trying to actually do something about it.
>>
>>29741253
he "rekts" "tumblr" people
>>
>>29741186

>bleached blonde hair
>earring
>autism gaze during selfie
>elitist personality

He's a giant tool, who cares
>>
>>29741245
Feminists are one thing.
Even fat people in general is one thing.

A fat guy that recognized he's fat and trying to fix it is another. No reason to put that dude down except stroke your own ego.
>>
>>29741186
while agree with the general concept that "safe spaces" are fucking stupid and that fat people should not be coddled or told they're healthy or normal, you have to be a massive asshole to make fun of a fat person who's actively trying to improve themselves. granted he basically is a massive asshole due to all the giant dicks he takes up it.

milo himself believes that sunlight is the best disinfectant, and it's shame he's becoming more and more of an infection.
>>
>>29741253
He's gay and right wing people like that they can show how nondiscriminitave against LGBT they are and get more on their side.
>>
>>29741253
hea publicly BTFOs third-wavers and radical feminists. he's generally got some pretty solid beliefs, but I don't think he's going to find a lot of support for this teenage edgelord bullshit, even amongst his fans
>>
>>29741186
Seems kind of retarded. Even if you were going to shame fat people, do you really want to be shaming fat people who are trying to lose weight?

Let's look at the options:

>Go out walking, get shamed
>Try to lose weight, get shamed
>Stay at home eating constantly, not shamed.
>>
>>29741186
Who cares if youre being made fun of for being fat, its not like its like being made fun of something out of your control. Once you lose the weight it literally doesnt matter.
>>
>faggots do their hair to go to the gym and shame fat people who go to the gym
>>
>>29741358
>Who cares if youre being made fun of for being a socially awkward virgin
>its not like its like having nogf is something out of your control.
>Once you get a girlfriend it literally doesnt matter.

just b urself :^)
>>
Who gives a fuck about what those 2 fuckboys think? I hope the guy in that photo stuck to his guns and lost all that weight. I hope you realize that public opinion of you is meaningless and you start working out for yourself, not so that random strangers don't make fun of you. Im not in amazing shape but at the very least I'm comfortable with where I am right now and am slowly working towards a better look overall. Just lose weight for you,man. They can call you a fat piece of shit but they won't do anything worse. When you lose that weight, you'll be just as attractive as them physically AND have the advantage of not being an asshole. Despite popular belief, girls don't always fall for asshole chads.
>>
>>29741382
Being a fatass is a lot easier to control than social skills(which I deem to have a major genetic contribution.)
>>
>>29741356
>stay at home eat less, not shamed
There you go faggot
>>
>>29741296
Yeah and most people realise that. But some people are just dicks, like this guy. He has no business making fun of people with a hairdo like that. Looks like a retarded jizztrumpet
>>
>>29741283
wtf is an autism gaze and do I have one?
>>
>>29741429
empty looking eyes that don't stare directly into the camera or at the person you're looking at.
>>
>>29741392
the picture is from like a week ago. i don't think he's lost a significant amount of weight.
>>
>>29741186

Inflated cartoon caricature poofer
>>
Why would a fat person need to go to the gym anyway? The gym is for good people.
>>
>>29741461
I hope he sticks with it then and loses that weight, its never too late to start.
>>
Although it's really stupid, I think he made fun of that guy because he was sittin there looking at his phone doing nothing instead of exercising.
>>
Does this actually happen?
I really wanna lose weight, I'm literally ashamed of getting out of the house because I'm fat.
But if I'm gonna get called out for being fat at the gym, I'd rather stay home and fap to my lolis all day long.
>>
>>29741245
Except he just repeats Internet arguments in real life and pretty much is a living cringe thread
>>
>>29741403

Being a fat ass is hard to control. I can't imagine the constant effort required just to become overweight. To become obese requires an autistic level of dedication to food that borders on obsession.
>>
I used to get made fun of by the Chads at my local gym when I went there to build some muscle.

Didn't motivate me at all, just made me feel worse about my situation. Stopped going there eventually and went to another gym.
>>
>>29741348
His fans ARE teenage edge lords
>>
>>29741403
No they both require a little effort. You need to work on your social skills like you need to workout.
>>
File: 1464789652947.jpg (343 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
1464789652947.jpg
343 KB, 1500x1125
dude all hail milo lmao fucking love that fag
>>
>>29741186
Who said that? There are daily fat shaming threads on /fit/, bodybuilding.com, reddit, and various tumblr blogs, where they take pics of fat people they spotted in various situations, especially at the gym. Is this really news to you?
>>
>>29741186
Nobody deserves to be "shamed". That in no way helps the person. Also Milo is just a piece of shit who works for a troll right wing agenda propaganda "news" media. Huge piece of shit to take a picture of someone at the gym, and he should be banned for life at gyms now. Someone should definitely send this to his local gym.
>>
File: 1465164915018.jpg (37 KB, 580x380) Image search: [Google]
1465164915018.jpg
37 KB, 580x380
guys this fag triggered tumblr so he can do no wrong haha lets worship him
>>
I'd be fucking piss off if I saw that thing in my gym getting it's fat sweat on the equipment I plan on using. Fat shaming isn't enough. Do you think Jim crow bros just shamed niggers who infested white areas? I know the rope wouldnt support their weight and they'd actually be happy if you poured milkshakes on them, but there has to be something more that can be done than just a photograph.
>>
>>29741186
Mil is a massive narcissistic asshole.
>>
>>29741311
>it's shame he's becoming more and more of an infection.
Do you not know anything about his past as "Milo Wagner" and other pseudonyms he used, his rich family, how he fucked over people for their wages in his past projects, etc? He's a despicable sociopathic turd, he only jumped on this shit because it's a good moneymaker and attention whoring opportunity for the few who dared to tackle it in the times of witch hunts.
>>
>>29741392
>When you lose that weight, you'll be just as attractive as them physically
You mean after you get all the skin removal surgeries, gyno surgery, spot liposuction for places that never go away, etc. and continue taking shitloads of steroids and HGH o you can have some semblance of a body a few years after you've completely fucked your metabolism.
>>
File: i4eKfmZ.png (391 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
i4eKfmZ.png
391 KB, 1024x887
>>29741660

There's something hmm-y about this post.
>>
>>29741358
As someone who has lost 100lbs going from obese to fit,,, NO you fucking idiot the scars still follow you. Even after I got fit I lacked self confidence from years being made fun of. Shaming someone isn't doing them a favor or even helpful to them, it damages their fucking psyche.
>>
File: memer.png (54 KB, 964x701) Image search: [Google]
memer.png
54 KB, 964x701
>>29741707
>imgur filename

Nice. I get all my memes there too.
>>
>>29741707
that picture literally had nothing to do with my post
>>
>>29741186
Yeah and literally everyone hated on him for that. Even fucking the hardest of the alt right called him a shitcunt.
>>
>>29741722

Its actually a Google images filename, but I'll have to check out this imgurl thing I guess.

>>29741745

It had everything to do with it. You're a piece of shit sjw calling for a witch hunt because a le fucking white male said something mean about a hamplanet.
>>
>>29741671

hes such a faggot
>>
>>29741754

Not me, I don't even particularly care for the guy but he has a point. Fat shaming must me enforced everywhere. Especially the gym. I fucking hate people, that's why I go to the gym. It's like the one place you'd think they wouldn't be so I can finally get a little relief.
>>
>>29741604
They don't care about your situation. The idea that this helps you is just an excuse for cheap laughs.

That's not to say you should go to the other extreme and promote "fat acceptance" nonsense.

Whether they tell you it's okay to be obese or they mock you viciously for it, they don't care about your well-being.
>>
Milo is a straight cunt for that. It also ammuses me at his delusionaary belief that he thinks alt right will be a-okay with fags once they get in power
>>
File: 1422410636997.png (744 KB, 2400x800) Image search: [Google]
1422410636997.png
744 KB, 2400x800
>>29741898
>alt-right
>achieving power

top kek
>>
>>29741898
Milo hates fags though.
>>
>>29741578
you just need to stop eating so much to lost weight, going to the gym has very little to do with it
>>
>>29741283
>autism gaze

He really does have one doesn't he.
>>
>>29742114
There comes a time where you'll have to exercise because your BMR will slow down to adjust. Bodies don't like losing fat.
>>
>>29741186
Milo is a weirdo cunt what did you expect
faggy cunts are pretty rare most places else!
>>
>>29741186
What's the point of shaming the fat person working out? But to your point OP, yes, some people will make fun of you in the gym.

People will make fun of you on the bus, on the street corner, in class at university, in businesses and restaurants. I think that's just the very nature of people and there's nothing you can do about it.

If you're in shape though you're less likely to draw that kind of attention to yourself.
>>
>>29741186
"people are assholes" good job telling me something I already know and have experienced for most of my life.

If people laughing at you is enough to stop you working out at the gym then you didn't really want to get in shape. however if it is a problem for you and you only want to lose weight go for early morning walks/jogging and adjust your diet.
>>
Faggots aren't really people though, so it doesn't count.
>>
>>29741716
Good work anon. Lost 145lbs here myself, used to have man boobs bigger than my wife. After 5 years of busting ass I have pecs. But you're right, the scars don't go away. I spent so many years being embarrassed by my man boobs I still will wear a shirt when swimming. I hope this jizz bubble realizes he's acting no better than a 6th grade bully by doing this and reassess his outlook on people who have struggles.
>>
>>29742456
>>29742604

He says he was just gay out of rebellion and that he's not gay anymore. Try again.
>>
>>29742173

The BMR never slows down. Less body mass requires less energy to maintain. Did you mean that if you want to lose weight you have to consume less energy than you expend? As you expend less energy you will have to adjust energy consumed to maintain a net negative energy intake. The body loves losing fat, that is why it makes it, as a backup energy source to go with glycogen. Gym is entirely unnecessary. The body will stay alive and catabolize to keep shit running without the need for doing curls or elliptical. Just eat less and you lose weight. There is nothing more to it. It can't be made any simpler than that. Stop looking for one weird tricks and just do your fork put downs.
>>
>>29742863
>>The BMR never slows down.
hahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahaha
>>
>>29742945

It doesn't though. If your bmr is 2000kcal then it stays 2000 unless you do something to make it have a different value. If you do more then you expend more energy. Your body doesn't suddenly run on a new set of physics, the bmr is still determined the exact same way, calories in vs calories out. BMR is constant and it can not slow down. You're fucking retarded if you think it can, which is probably why you're a fat disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>>29741796
damn. I'm so sorry anon. you are too far gone, you have been brainwashed by the /pol/ morons.
>>
File: d7b.jpg (12 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
d7b.jpg
12 KB, 200x150
>>29743097

Lel, does that hurt your inflamed sjw pooper? Try some pooper-pain-b-gone.
>>
>>29741678

I love watching all the retarded chinless beta white boys chant "cuck" at his speaking engagements. It's like they're predicting their future and they don't even know it.
>>
>>29743208
>white boys chant "cuck" at his speaking engagements
Wait what, has this turned into a SJW insult? Or are the anti-SJWs against him now too? I've only seen that one Crowder/Milo/Sommers thing.
>>
>>29743188
>Calls people SJW and cuck when they disagree with him, no matter the issue

What the fuck, dude? You did this in a /vg/ thread a few weeks ago, when people called you shit at the game/told you to get good.

I know you're the same person, because only one human on this planet can be so mindnumbingly retarded.
>>
>>29741186
>being surprised
They lied, like always.
It's just more bullshit to get you to do what they want.
>>
>>29743274

I don't even play vidya, fucktard. Why would I be on a video game forum? It's just a curious coincidence we both had the name anonymous. As hard as it is to believe, 4chan really is more than one person.
>>
>>29741186
>is a faggot
>makes fun of others

just think about it for a second, even for a little bit.
>>
>>29743307
Good try, but I see through you.

Happy trails, retard.
>>
>>29743331

I know, it's hilarious how subhuman fat people are that even the homosexes are laughing at them. How does someone even let their lives get that bad?
>>
>>29741186
>lol typical fatfags trying to lose weight at the gym
>>
>>29743389

It looks like he's sitting at a weight training station. Assuming he's resting and not just sitting there that means he's trying to gain weight.
>>
Welp, he's lost my respect already.
If you're gonna make fun of a fat fuck, make fun of one that's actually a lazy bastard, not one that's trying to lose weight.
>>
>>29741186
This fucking cunt goes around "triggering" people to get a response out of a much larger audience. I got to a rather large gym and if this shit happened there, Milo would have been banned from entering.

When I was 230 and I went to the gym for the first time, I asked some of the fitbros there for advice every single one wanted to help.

Two years later, I've had a severely obese man ask me for advice (a little under 300 lbs). Chads and fitbros at your gym love giving advice to rookies. We've all started somewhere, no one gives a fuck how old you are or what your weight is. We're all going to make it, you just have to prove your willingness to make the first step.
>>
>>29743414
>LOL FUCKING LARDOS RESTING BETWEEN REPS
>>
>>29743419
This. What a fucking moron. You shouldn't make fun of the ones improving themselves. That just makes people who are overweight not want to go to the gym.
>>
>>29741186

This is something only women do. At least the fat guy can become skinny, Milo will always be a an untalented faggot.
>>
>>29743272

No it's Milos fans chanting it. They do anything he tells them to do because they've got no self confidence.
>>
>>29743465
its a paradox innit
normal people don't really feel the need to shout out whom they want to fuck no?
>>
>>29743414
any fat you convert to muscle is net loss in weight/size you retard. lifting weights doesn't magically make your body get more energy from every calorie of food than if you ate it sitting on a couch
>>
>>29743482
I'm confused, are they chanting it against someone specific or just as a general mantra?
>>
>>29741186
Milo is a huge asshole and the only people who actively like him or agree with him are trumpfags

He doesn't deserve a 4 letter Twitter handle
>>
File: 483799.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
483799.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
>>29741186
I used to really dig Milo's message but the way he goes about it is fucked. I would consider myself a pretty big dick because I don't really give a fuck about offending people but I still feel that you shouldn't fuck with someone about something that they probably harbor a lot of deep self hatred and disgust over, that is how you drive people to giving up and possibly to suicide.

Plus Milo is delusional as hell, he requires logic and proof for everything but still manages to be a christian and call people who have doubts about religion stupid.
>>
>>29741186
The fatass should be doing cardio
I would shame his dumbass too

You need to be an idiot to get that fat in the first place
>>
File: 1381974584166.jpg (53 KB, 622x562) Image search: [Google]
1381974584166.jpg
53 KB, 622x562
>>29743586
>lifting doesn't burn fat
pleb spotted
>>
File: 1412455477302.jpg (10 KB, 354x352) Image search: [Google]
1412455477302.jpg
10 KB, 354x352
>>29743586
>not doing cardio by lifting the weight faster
this is why you will always have small (insert body part)s
>>
Milo needs some moisturizer and Botox for those wrinkles... Eeeeeyuck. And maybe some chemical peels. No one under 40 should look like that.

Don't get me started on the hair. Needs a deep conditioning and to lay off the box dye.
>>
>>29743497

It seems to be a general mantra.
>>
>>29741796
>You're a piece of shit sjw calling for a witch hunt because a le fucking white male said something mean about a hamplanet.

Saying someone is an asshole isnt "calling for a witch hunt" you turboretard
>>
>>29741186
laughing at fat people at the gym is like laughing at sick people in the hospital
>>
>>29741186
It kind of defeats the point of shaming fat people when you shame the ones that are actually trying to lose weight
>>
>>29741796
Take a step back away from your /pol/ mentality and try and tell me why that's an acceptable photo to take.
>Obese person realizes he's obese and starts a journey to try and improve himself
>People take photos of you that humiliate you just to get a few retweets

Honestly have a bit of empathy dude, there is no white hate going on here
>>
>>29742681
>He says he was gay out of rebellion
How do people still listen to this troglodyte?
Alt-right posters are just as bad as regressive left posters, just have some fucking life experience shit.
>>
>alt right nu male
>trying to shame someone
>>
>>29741260

This. I'll demean happy fatties but ashamed ones need support to become acceptable members of society again
>>
>>29741186
thats because

One; Hes using the machines
Two: On his phone

If you weren't a bitch and used free weights no one would laugh at you
>>
>>29742681
If you are referring to this:
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/04/14/im-sooo-bored-of-being-gay/
It was a joke. A stupid one, but still a joke.
>>
>>29741186
when will this flithy faggot be silenced and stopped being worshipped by reddit because he ''btfo's le feminazi's XDXD''.

he is a filthy niggerloving racetraiting degenerate and needs to shut the fuck up. how can you even shame someone for being fat when you take a stranger's nigger dick up the ass every weekend.

''alt right'' is absolutely awful.
>>
>>29743904
>nu male
>alt-right
are you just saying a bunch of words without thinking about what they mean?
>>
if you are fat, you deserve to be made fun of
>>
>>29743904
Gays can't be nu males
>>
>>29743787

He didn't call him an asshole though, he was calling for a witch hunt. Read the fucking post you illiterate literal retard.
>>
>>29743818

Fuck the fat piece of shit. Why should we suffer because tubby somehow accidentally gains a little self awareness. It should shop eating for a few weeks, then we'll consider accepting it to join us people in our gyms and other reindeer games. At that point it's hopeless. I have no empathy, it's better he killed himself.
>>
>>29744020
>What is checking your phone between reps?
>>
>>29744046

Reddit is in love with feminism, it's tumblr-lite. They hate milo, just like you, because you sjws are all the same.
>>
>>29742863
Gym isnt neccesary to lose weight but it definitely helps. Especially weight lifting. Muscle burns more calories than fat.
>>
>>29744291

>what is something only stupid fat people do in gyms?

If it weighs under a pound it's not worth picking up during your training. I don't even take my phone with me. Why do you think gyms have lockers?
>>
>>29744324
I go to the gym every week and literally everyone checks their phone when they're resting in between workouts.
>>
>>29741186
Not saying that it's right and Milo's not a piece of shit, but aren't there also gyms as well where people are less likely to get shamed like Planet Fitness?
Why the fuck does that nigga also look like a serial killer?
>>
>>29744291
I browse /fit/ between sets and I track all my lifts with JEFIT and listen to music from my phone. >>29744324 leaving your phone in your locker might work for you but I bring my phone all over the place come at me.
>>
>>29744324
>>29744360
Kind of just bring my phone with me and would check it sometimes to change songs.
>>
>>29744334

Please tell me more of the habits of Planet Fatness members. At my gym people don't do that, then again I go to a real gym with real barbells and chalk and shit.
>>
Faggots should be shamed as well, let's be fair
>>
>>29744389
I do go to a real gym. Not an imaginary one in my head where all people never use their phones like you.

Whether to change up their music or just check Facebook or some shit, everyone has their phone.
>>
>>29744473

Are you training or pretending to be a dj while liking shit on fagbook? Why do you even have a Facebook? Get a fucking life. I go to the gym to train. I only have 90 minutes each morning before work, and that includes time needed to shower. I'm too busy picking things up and setting them down to upload selfies and passive aggressive twitters. Just admit it, you don't go to a gym, you go to a fitness club for middle aged out of shape losers who check Facebook while doing leg press or recumbent bike for 30 minutes once a week then treat themselves to donuts.
>>
>>29743755
That's pretty faggy dude.
>>
>>29741186
>Socially right wing; enjoys getting cucked by the government
>>Too stupid to realise that gays are one of the minorities that the social right hates
>Looks gay and probably takes pride in the fact that he does
>Used goods slut; trash that is destined to get AIDS
>No personality whatsoever; cannot partake in any kind of activity other than stretching is asshole
Why does anyone pay attention to this meme-garbage waste of a human being?
I'd prefer being overweight to being a skinny skeleton.
>>
>>29744616
You mad, faggot? Also learn to read, I never said I had a Facebook. Sorry to tell you that real people actually have their phones with them most of the time, get fucked. Go back to your basement and keep pretending.
>>
File: q0wT6eT.jpg (377 KB, 927x1455) Image search: [Google]
q0wT6eT.jpg
377 KB, 927x1455
>>29741186
reminds me of pic related

orangutan
>>
>>29741578
Don't listen to that other faggot. Get a treadmail and a bench and start improving yourself. You have to diet too, but diet alone does not work.
>>
>>29744905

Don't listen to this faggot.

Diet is the only thing that works. Don't waste your money on a treadmill or bench. What use does a fat ass have for such things? Stop being fat, then you can think about getting a hobby. The only thing a fat person should do is sit at home and not eat.
>>
>>29741186
if i was there and found this out, id knock that motherfucker out next time i see him.
>>
>>29744935
Don't listen to this fat ass.

Diet is the only thing that works. Don't waste your money on a treadmill or bench. What use does a faggot have for such things? Stop being a faggot, then you can think about getting a hobby. The only thing a faggot should do is sit at home and not eat.
>>
I think only whores should be the ones that get fat-shamed since landwhales do actually get support from society and fat men don't. Sure both should watch what they eat, but I fucking hate whores.
>>
File: 1393941938696.png (64 KB, 189x226) Image search: [Google]
1393941938696.png
64 KB, 189x226
>>29741186
>the fucking coalburning faggot of all people is making fun of you
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>29741186
I like Milo but this was a dick move.

Shame the fatty who's stuffing his face at McDonald's, not the one who's at the gym trying to improve himself.
>>
File: 1460305315107.png (797 KB, 812x806) Image search: [Google]
1460305315107.png
797 KB, 812x806
>>29743586
>lifting doesn't burn fat
t.DYEL
>>
File: 1467686817720.gif (1 MB, 346x261) Image search: [Google]
1467686817720.gif
1 MB, 346x261
>>29744616
No need to project your insecurities on us.
>>
>>29744685
Having the token gay equivalent of an Uncle Tom gives people on that side an excuse not to look like a bigot.
>>
File: 1464803136084.jpg (23 KB, 600x169) Image search: [Google]
1464803136084.jpg
23 KB, 600x169
That's an absolute dick move. I agreed with most of Milo's political beliefs, and I agree with mocking tumblr landwhales who go on about "health at every size" and all that, but to mock someone who is actively doing something to undo the very thing you're mocking him for? What kind of a fucking asshole does that?

Never, ever feel ashamed for working out, OP. Also, remember that this black cock-sucking literal faggot is a self-professed professional provocateur, so keep that in mind. Milo makes a lot of great points, he's very articulate, but his whole "act" is a blatantly transparent cash grab.
>>
>>29741186

Why does milo have to be such an edgelord
>>
>>29741186
Ignore Milo. He's an attention whore
>>
>>29741411
>retards actually think this is how you lose weight

Just eat less, bro
>>
>>29741667
>This is your typical Milo supporter
>>
>>29745103
thats his raison d'etre.
but seriously
>making fun of fattys is edgy
>in 2016
>>
>>29744058
alr tight are just a subdivision of numales, they just dont realise it.
>>
>>29741186

Well Milo is actually a bit of a dick. At least the guy is trying to lose it. This is just fucking mean.
>>
>>29745243
Ya those dudes who would go on IA streams were pure autism.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.