[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this girl? Why do mods automatically ban hammer anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: mayli.jpg (9 KB, 277x185) Image search: [Google]
mayli.jpg
9 KB, 277x185
Thoughts on this girl? Why do mods automatically ban hammer anyone who posts abut her?
>>
Because she was literally in highschool when she did it.
>>
>>29741094
qt but too dirty
>>29741128
no...
>>
>>29741128

She was still 18 though my dude.
>>
>>29741094
They don't ban anything about her unless it is off topic to the board or a work safe board.

>>29741128
They don't ban discussion about her
>>
>you will never make her happy by abusing hey
>you will neve get stab your cock into the back of her mouth again and again until her throat gives in and let's you in to the base of your dick
>you will choke her while you fuck her and spit on her face
>>
>>29741094
>Why do mods automatically ban hammer anyone who posts abut her?

Because her family is incredibly, incredibly rich and can afford reputation defense companies to infrequently patrol the internet for the typical screenshots of her face and request DMCA if they're up for too long etc. If camwhores can afford it, you better bet your asshole that they can too.

Anyway she probably did it because life is boring as a richie being told what to be and what to do your entire childhood by pushy parents who wanted the typical half-asian star-child who could play violin with her toes while tossing you off and slamming something classic out on a keyboard at the same time as studying engineering.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.