[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell the truth, how many of you are actually over-weight virgins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14
File: 1129871297.jpg (245 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1129871297.jpg
245 KB, 960x720
Tell the truth, how many of you are actually over-weight virgins living in your parents house? Bonus points if you live in the basement with weeb figures and posters. How did you get this way brobot? Any plans to move out?
>>
>weeb as a child
>grow out of it
>become adult, live away from home
>lost touch with manga & animoos because I believed the 'it's for kids' meme
>lie awake staring at the ceiling or watching YouTube most nights
>hoping I get this job
>can't afford overwatch, Witcher 3, Street Fighter V, guilty gear, anything

>still no gf
>still don't fit normal society
>have never been to a con

>watch Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
>dust off my old Berserk issues
>reminds me of being young & happy watching Gundam with my friends

Sometimes I think I should have stayed in the rabbit hole. Sometimes I think I should dive back in. Not like I have real friends since I gave up vidya & anime.

So, sure. I left the basement six years ago, OP. The question is at what cost.
>>
File: The4chanexperience.png (178 KB, 500x949) Image search: [Google]
The4chanexperience.png
178 KB, 500x949
>>29741061
Not me. I'm in pretty good shape.

90% of my friends and acquaintances live with their parents in our mid 20s. Housing is expensive here and job opportunities are shit. If you're not in a steady relationship with a working partner you live to pay rent and that's it and that's a shitty way to waste your young years.

I'm a virgin because I was a scrawny ugly nerd as a teenager and an inexperienced virgin with a chip on my shoulder in my 20s.
>>
>>29741061
I'm not. I'm turning 20 this month, I spent most of 2016 living alone while going to Uni and the second half of 2015 I spent in the military because of mandatory military service. Currently living home for the summer and moving back on my own in September to continue my education. I'm 5'7 and slightly underweight, currently go to gym 4 times a week, though I have no friends because of rough social anxiety and slight depression. Only weeb related possession I have are the first 7 Tokyo Ghoul volumes and the first volume of Berserk
>>
I'm a /fit/ virgin living in my parents house.

Not eating at all during my WoW days (never got fat from being a NEET for 7 years) and 5+ years of lifting and eating properly does wonders.
>>
I live in the attic.
>>
>>29741061
>overweight
This Americlap meme has to stop.
I have an average weight for a white male in his 20's, despite drinking beer almost daily for the past four years and eating whatever i want.
Sadly, i'm KHHHV despite all that.
>ugly as fuck
>manlet
>long hair
>don't know how to talk to real people
>never had friends or a gf
>live with mommy dear who insists on buying me clothes
>have my own room
>hate animeme
>only play CK2 and furiously jack off to it
Kill me.
>>
Hey, that's not right. I live in the attic, not the basement. And I'm underweight, not overweight.

But no, I have no plans to move out. I don't give a fuck about the world. I'll probably inherit my parents' house if they die before I do and continue living the NEET life until my dying day.
>>
File: 1443578264254.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1443578264254.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>29741061

>>how many of you are actually over-weight virgins living in your parents house?

Who else here

/doesntlikefatpeople/

Never associated with any fatass unless they were actual beastmode fat and tall

I'd have no hesitation on killing myself if I was fat
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 218x231
>be 26
>shitty health
>living with parents
>kissless virgin
>no job (yet)
>spending all my time making art. Writing and playing vidya in my spare time
>life's good (most of the time)
>>
>>29741061
Basically laughing and pointing before retreating to this room to beat my dick and play vidyas is why im here.

Im about to suck some dick for a job at one of these nearby stores so I can get a job tho does that count as a plan?
>>
>>29741061
No one here is, never was. Even when I wasn't getting sex I lived in y own apartment in the inner west suburbs of *censoredtoptorectprivacy*, brought a brand new car, went to the gym everyday and still went out from time to time and socialized.
>>
I fit this criteria, but I just turned 18 6 months ago so fuck you OP, fatass loser.
>>
Because nobody will hire me for some reason. I can't afford to live on my own with only $9 an hour.
>>
I'm 31 and fat and have slept with over 50 chicks.
>>
>>29741474
Pretty much this
It's why I hit the gym and been doing it for over a year now
I'm essentially the Perfect bot
>tall
>well built
>still a NEET anyways, even tho sloots offer me their vagoo
>into anime
>have money
>alone
>>
>>29741061
>overweight
I dunno. 240lbs and 25% body fat. Guess you can say I'ma fatty right now.

>Living in your parents house
Yup. No job either.

>Live in the basement
Yup. Got a sweet setup down here.

>weeb figures
Do half finished gundam figures count? I have a good handful of them sprawled around the room.

>virgin
Nope. I have a gf. Probably around a 7/10 tbqh. I'd rate her an 8/10 though. She was a virgin before she met me and fully supports my lifestyle.

When all is said and done, I am trying to figure out what kind of job I want to get. I'm conflicted with going to get a job in the engineering field since that's what I graduated in, or going back to schoolto try to get into med school since I have decent grades, especially in the few science classes I've taken.

But nobody cares. I'm just being a narcissist.
>>
>>29741061

>slightly overweight
>still had lots of sex with gf for over a year (shit was so cash)
>hate anime with a passion
>alien and predator action figures
>26 now been living alone and abroad since 22

Guess I don't have it that bad
>>
>>29741402
>(((average)))) weight

okay there budde
>>
>>29741573
>240lbs and 25% body fat
How tall are you?
>>
>>29741601
72 kilograms for 1,80 meters isn't average nowadays?
>>
>>29741620
Sounds too thin.
>>
>>29741608
6 ft , 145 lbs. Never measured my body fat.
>>
>>29741620

>>29741647
meant to reply to you.

fdskafasdklfjaslkfajskl
>>
>>29741627
I kind of envy fat people, they can get as thin as they want if they put some effort into it and can become fat again.
I can't even gain any weight. I was even made fun of as a kid because of how short and lightweight i was. Anyone could lift me up, even females.
>>
>>29741627
It's normal; BMI 22.2

Me on the other hand have BMI of 17.0
>>
>>29741647
Thank you hungry skeleton
For the gains that I will receive later today
>>
>>29741666
Where in Europe do you live?

1.80m is more than tall enough in North America.

Also, people who say they eat but can't gain any weight aren't actually eating. If you want to gain weight, you have to actually eat, maybe as much as Rich Piano if you need to.
>>
>>29741666
>I can't even gain any weight.
Same problem here, Satanon. I'm a manlet (175cm) and skinny as all fuck (55-60kg), even though I eat nine meals a day and a ton of snacks.
>>
I'm an overweight non virgin living in an appartment with weeb figures and anime posters. feels good, man.
>>
>>29741702
Kek, I weight like 2 of you (120 kg)
>>
>>29741701
Netherlands. Most shitskins and women are taller than me.
>heavy drinker
>sit on my ass all day
>eat two bags cheetos or doritos every day
>always have some spaghetti as leftovers and fish or meat
>constantly have some food on my desk and always chewing on something
>>29741702
>55-60kg for 175cm
Are you okay, skeleton?
>>
>>29741775
>Are you okay, skeleton?
Als ik in orde was, dan zou ik hier niet posten.
>>
>>29741807
Same here anon, but there are normalshits who are okay and still post here.
Just drink some beer, daily, for an extended period of time and maybe you'll gain a couple of kilos. At least that's what i tell myself when i see those fat fucks in bars.
>>
>>29741775
>1.80 in Netherlands
God have mercy on your soul my friend
Isn't the average female 1.83m in the Netherlands?
Is it that bad in other parts of Europe? If all else fails, come to Canada or the US. The average guy here is like 1.75m.
>>
>>29741061

>be me
>slightly overweight (87 kg)
>virgin
>living with parents because I got fired a while ago
>no basement here
>I only have an Hitler poster
>planning to move out... in a few years.
>>
>>29741882
The thing is not just that the average girl is taller than me. It's that the average young guy is significantly taller than me (prolly 190cm on average). When I'm in a room with 5 guys and 5 girls, 4 of the girls and all 5 of the guys tend to be taller than me.

The only guys shorter than me are Arabs and senile old men (85+). Even the niggers are taller than me, and we've been importing them straight from famine-ridden holes in East Africa in recent years.
>>
6'3", 155lbs, kissless virgin. I like anime but i keep that shit on the down low live at home with mommy but the house prices here thats fairly typical.
>>
>>29741882
I don't know what's the average height, but when i go to big cities, i'm usually shorter than other white people and some shitskins.
And i get free cash from the government for pretending that i'm looking for work, so i don't have to do anything. No way in hell i'm moving anywhere out of Europe.
>>
File: 7918247.gif (1 MB, 620x691) Image search: [Google]
7918247.gif
1 MB, 620x691
>>29741061
>overweight
No, I'm actually average weight. Am thinking about getting /fit/, because my friends keep telling me to. They say with muscle, I'd look 100x better and I agree
>virgin
Yes, KHV to be exact
>living in your parents house
Yes
>live in the basement
No, I actually live on the top floor
>weeb figures
I've been interested in getting some, but they are expensive as hell. At least the good ones. So no I don't have any
>posters
A few. I have 2 vidya posters of maps from their games (Pokemon XY and Red Dead Redemption to be specific), a DBZ poster, a pokemon portrait, and a few One Piece wanted posters.

I really like vidya and anime? No other reason i'd have all of this stuff. I graduated HS and lived the NEET life for 2 years. I then got a job offer from a friend, and now I've been working for a year now.
I plan to move out, but not anytime soon. Maybe in 2-3 years after I get this better job I got a recommendation from. I'm also planning on doing a trade once I get that job.

I'm currently 21, so it's actually not too bad that I still live with my parents. Surprised people still think all robots are overweight? Everytime someone posts a pic, they are skellingtons or average weight.
>>
I was pretty over weight for a while but I slimmed down.

Am not a virgin, lost my virginity at age 17. Haven't had a GF or been laid/been with a girl in anyway since 19 years old though.

I did live with my parents but now I live with my uncle.
>>
>over-weight

under-weight

>virgins

I've awkwardly fucked one girl

>living in your parents house?

you bet

>Bonus points if you live in the basement

no, but probably only because we don't have one

>with weeb figures and posters.

I prefer western over weeb, but yeah

> How did you get this way brobot?

depression, mostly. no motivation to do anything, existence seems pointless. Most days lie in bed for hours after I wake, staying there until I have to pee. There's no reason to get up. I'd stay there indefinitely if I could.

>Any plans to move out?

None whatsoever. I would only fail and end up moving back in.
>>
File: 02[1].jpg (213 KB, 1064x1600) Image search: [Google]
02[1].jpg
213 KB, 1064x1600
>>29741061
>Tell the truth, how many of you are actually over-weight virgins living in your parents house?

im overweight and live with my parents but not a virgin. not into anime other than ghost in the shell either. it just happened. no plans to move out.
>>
>>29741061
175cm
92Kg
Living with mother and brother
Top floor
Ranma 1/2 posters, Sailor Moon Posters

>How did you get this way brobot?
Over time
>Any plans to move out?
Nope. The flat will become mine when mother either passes on or leaves for some other reason.

Life's good, stable etc.
Maybe even sligtly symbiotic among us.
>>
File: 1467029258847 (1).jpg (929 KB, 966x3054) Image search: [Google]
1467029258847 (1).jpg
929 KB, 966x3054
>>29741061

my room's a fucking mess, without going into detail I found a dead mouse in it whilst searching thought a pile of filthy clothes.

I was overweight my whole life. Being at the very bottom of the pecking order (under niggers) has a profound effect on people.

>Any plans to move out?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my mom's too nice, painfully stupid but nice
>>
>>29741620
lil on the heavy side
>>
>>29741474
I can't be friends with really ugly or fat people. Even if i find them entertaining i would never meet them on my free time because i find it uncomfortable.
>>
>>29741061
>29
>overweight
>living at home
>working retail, despite having 2 shit degrees
>never been into anime much since I was a kid
>still into playing video games
>play 3ds every day
>have a bunch of Amiibo

Combo of being shy, having no friends outside of work, and being an underachiever is what got me here
>>
>>29741061
>27khv
>6'1"
>260lbs
>no interest in anime
>seen only a bit of naruto when they aired it in the tv
>only few vidya and cars posters
>living with parents (not in basement though)
>graduated in advertisment graphics line
>dead end job in local oil refinery
>ridiculously low salary
>paying monthly to my parents to rent the room i've been growing up in
>still recovering from the traffic accident i've been involved in a year ago
>depression gets gradually stronger
>still not willing to see doctors, i dont want to end drugged on meds and because im afraid of what they would might diagnose
just fucking kill me finally, sometimes i feel i cant take anymore
>>
>26, almost 27
>slim (5'11" but 155 lbs)
>live with parents but not in basement
>employed fulltime
>had a bunch of gundam models on my desk but cleared them away when i got a qt azn gf last month

I want to test the waters with her attraction to me before i bring out the gundams again. I might even show here 4chan if things look promising
>>
>at that age where you start putting on weight from not doing anything all day
>house prices inflated so that the middle-class can only afford ex-council houses
>can only get a job if you're related to someone working at that firm
>nearly bought a daki before I realised I would have been arrested as it came through customs

Personally, I wouldn't have it any differently. Getting a job is an ambitious goal in itself and moving out can only be a dream until those old cunts who refuse to die kick the bucket and lower housing prices.
>>
>>29742517
Plz don't. Get rid of the Gundams permanently. Leave 4chinz permanently. It'll be hard but with it anon.
>>
>>29741061
>Tell the truth, how many of you are actually over-weight virgins living in your parents house?
That's pretty much me, although we live in a flat since we can't afford our own house.

I don't know, I was doing okay up until I was about 16, then for the first time I realised I had no friends and spent all my time alone. I always had bad social skills and just wanted to be alone.

>Any plans to move out?
I would love to, but I have no job and no money.
>>
>>29742517
>I might even show here 4chan if things look promising

bad idea.
>>
>>29741061
Tfw 22 yo and this is my body but still a khhhv. What am i doing wrong? Memes promised white women who want my seed.
>>
>>29742544
>nearly bought a daki before I realised I would have been arrested as it came through customs

why would you get arrested? where do you live?
>>
>>29742810

The BBC thing is mostly a myth. Sure you might be able to find some old man to let you cuck him with his used up fat wife but that's no fun.
>>
>>29741061
I'm a week virgin who lives in my parents house and collects anime shit, but I'm also in a decent college, get decent grades in an in demand major, am in acceptable physical shape, and have a job that pays above minimum wage, so I am not at absolute shit tier rock bottom quite yrt
>>
File: Taxi_Driver_Loneliness.jpg (15 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
Taxi_Driver_Loneliness.jpg
15 KB, 500x339
>>29741061
i'm an skinny virgin living in my parents house.

> How did you get this way brobot?
No idea, I must've not picked up the rules of life that normalfags seem to understand.
>Any plans to move out?
I have no fucking clue what I'm doing, the only escape seems to be the rope and the rafters desu m8.
>>
>>29742884
if you're not a celebrity, you're basically gutter trash and no woman wants non-celebrities.
>>
>>29742914
I've accepted that. Women have done nothing but prove to me that they aren't worth my time anyways
>>
>>29742914
You don't have to be a celebrity. you just have to look like one.
>>
>>29742825
England. The one I nearly got would have violated the Obscene Publications Act, or whatever it is called. People have been arrested for importing non-sexual loli mangas here, so I would have no hope for getting a dakimakura through Customs without GCHQ, MI5 and The Met coming through the doors.

Being lonely is, like everything else in Britain, banned.
>>
File: 1451806070124.jpg (470 KB, 1000x1708) Image search: [Google]
1451806070124.jpg
470 KB, 1000x1708
>not overweight
>not a virgin
>close to my university so I can get away without paying $$$ rent to live in the city centre when I can take an extra 20 mins on the train instead

I'd like to move out but I can't afford it and theres really no reason too at this point in time.
>>
>>29743164
>so I would have no hope for getting a dakimakura through Customs

just dont get a loli one. am i missing something?
>>
>obese
>ugly
>nobody cares about me so nobody would care if i lost weight

at least i'm tall
>>
I moved out at 25 after dedicating all of my youth to developing skills for The Holy Grail: an internet job.
>>
File: 1432165388513.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1432165388513.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
>not living alone in a nice flat payed for by disability and housing benefit
>>
>>29741061

I still live with my mom for two reasons: her job doesn't cover all bills so I help her with them, and since when dad died she said she wanted me as good company for her.
>>
>>29741061
I'm a skeleton and live upstairs, but the rest is true. I love my anime figures.
>How did you get this way
I was never forced to move out.
>>
I have a job as a salesman, my best friend and I rent an apartment, my gf and I trade off spending the weekend at each other's apartment.

Completely self-sufficient but the thought of failure and having to move back in with my parents absolutely terrifies me. This job is 100% commission based
>>
I'm a 25 year old morbidly obese virgin NEET who still lives with mommy and I share a bed with my brother. I gave up on life before it even began, I'm never moving out.
>>
>>29743200
>Just don't get a loli one
Where's the fun in that.

In any case, they might not be let though Customs because the staff think it is too obscene or questionable. I'm not import savvy enough to arrange a delivery that will be labeled as "clothing" and skip through the border.
>>
>>29741061
Regular sized/looking.. not a Virgin but the last few have been paid for... live in my parents basement because I have no gf and make really good money for my age so it all goes into my savings.
>>
File: 1460698262470.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1460698262470.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>29743346

>sharing a bed with your brother at 25

Theres no way this isn't bait, how old is your brother?
>>
>>29741061
Live at home
Have retail job
Play video games every day and keep buying more to play and beat
Keep up with mangas until I decide to marathon anime
I regret nothing actually because anime or manga never impacted my life in any way. I don't even know why people believe your hobbies or interests make you into some sort of baby who can't do anything. I'm living at home because I had mental disorders since I was a kid. Don't know how making myself miserable is going to affect that.

Also I've got tickets to see a Philharmonic Orchestra live. Quite sure most normies can even afford to see a concert as such with great seats. Quite sure I'm more cultured than most people as I have traveled to different countries, been to many states and in wonderful vacations. Seen great performers live many times even if it had to be by myself.

Anime, manga, living at home I don't know what that has to do with anything. Will be seeing an Opera next year as well.
>>
>>29743251
>she said she wanted me as good company for her.

thats fair enough. you have to look after you parents if they looked after you.
>>
>>29743347

you could get in contact with a jap through an /int/ japan thread (theres always one with 200+ posts) and get them to discretely send it to you. its worth a try at least.
>>
>overweight
Nope, underweight.

>parents house
Yep.

>basement
Parents house doesn't have a basement. Instead, I live in thr attic.

>weeb figures and posters
Yep.
>>
>>29743395

23, he's also an overweight virgin NEET.
>>
>>29741061
yes, over 300 lbs agoraphobic NEET living with a parent with no intention of ever leaving the house again, no basement/weeb figures my room has been completely empty except for a bed and a laptop for 7 years

>>29741474
i appreciate it when people are honest and it seems most people feel this way, those who say otherwise are being disingenuous, i understand why you hate me, i hate myself too

>>29741666
i would trade our problems in an instant, underweight people are at least seen as humans
>>
>>29743645
And forgot

>virgin
Nope.

I live with my parents because it saves me a lot of money since I only have to help with chores and pay $100 rent/month. I'm going to onherit the house anyway and my parents leave me alone. I make my own meals too except dinner.

And just for refeence, im 36.
>>
File: image.png (847 KB, 1082x944) Image search: [Google]
image.png
847 KB, 1082x944
>>29743666

Jesus. Do you have any other siblings?
>>
>>29741061
I'm most of those. Not really into weeb stuff. But I am a neet virgin who lives at home. Also friendless for bonus points.
>>
>>29741061
Non-virgin, not overweight (okay, maybe slightly, but I don't look bad), not a neetcuck. And I pay my parents for living at their place, because I like my window view so I don't want to move out just yet.
>>
File: 3dwomen3.png (870 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
3dwomen3.png
870 KB, 960x720
>virgin
>living at parent's house attending college
>weeb posters and figures
I don't live in the basement and I'm not overweight though. It's not too bad, all things considered, and I do plan on moving out once I've graduated.
>>
>>29741474
Anytime I see someone who is really fat I just assume they are a terrible person or stupid or lazy, and I should know because I used to be a fatty and I was a terrible person back then.
>>
>>29741061
me

I wish I had money for figures and posters
>>
>>29743704

Older half brother and half sister. Six people living in a two bedroom apartment. Half bro sleeps in the living room, half sis and her son share a room with my mom. You would think with these living conditions I would have the motivation to get a job and eventually move out but I'm a stubbornly lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>29743833
And I have non weeb posters, mostly stolen from venues
>>
My friend doesn't come to /r9k/, but he's an autist-on-steroids
>got an MS in AI and minored in Comp Sci, in 5.5 years
>32 years old and still has never had a job
>365 lbs at his heaviest, down to 290 at his lightest
>played over a year of gametime (365 days) of everquest in high school
>he's currently playing Blade and Soul, 4/5 of his characters are the lolicon race, he's been playing every day for the last two months at least
>turbo weeb, anime anime manga manga anime until he has almost burned out from like two decades of binging
>lolicon and gets uncomfortable around children
>literally gets pissed at me because I suggest we make food sometime, and he's like NO IT HAS TO BE PACKAGED OR FROM A RESTAURANT, NORMAL FOOD TASTES LIKE SHIT
>>
>>29743251
have sex with your mom familam
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.