[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /muslim neet/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 714x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 714x717
Who here /muslim neet/ ?
>>
Isn't that haraam?
>>
>>29740853
Where are you from and are you cute?
>>
File: allahu.jpg (125 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
allahu.jpg
125 KB, 499x499
>>29740853
Here

>tfw had some FBI agents interview me last week because some white normies at my High school said they saw me browsing some terrorist sites
>>
>>29740875
Nah im not cute. I live in europe but im not into extrem shit i'd consider myself normal
>>
>>29740915
But where are you originally from? European Muslim or?
>>
>>29740853
How many other muslim neets do you know? Is it as common as the stereotype says?
>>
Is everyone in this thread homogay?
>>
>>29740963
im german i have german ethnicity, so yes european muslim
>>
File: image.png (50 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50 KB, 443x332
>>29740915

>I'm from Europe

GET OUT INVADER
YOU WILL NEVER EUROPEAN

RORORORO
>>
>>29741004
I think i know 2 other neet muslims
>>
>>29740853
I'm muslim (although I don't believe that shit is actually true), but i'm not a neet.
>>
>>29740853
I fucking hate muslims and hope you die ayy lmao :^)
>>
>>29741038
I just converted to islam it is slowly helping me escaping neethood
>>
File: wizlam.png (123 KB, 273x386) Image search: [Google]
wizlam.png
123 KB, 273x386
Disillusioned atheistic NEET half middle eastern sexually frustrated autist here.

Seriously considering converting to Wizlam. I've noticed a lot of Muslim qts give me looks all the time. What are the chances I can hook up with one? I'll never believe in god but I can pretend if that means I get special treatment from society and can get laid.
tl;dr western women are pig disgusting
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix3yMWjjA0w

tfw not sufi
>>
>>29741059
You can hear music like this in our local mosque
>>
Muslims r gay
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 465x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 465x316
>>29741016

>I'm German

No you're fucking not, you will always be mudshit.

Fight me Mohammad.
>>
Why is there so much islam hate going on here? The people i got introduced in our mosque respect all religious beliefs and even non believers
>>
File: plsrespond.png (6 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
plsrespond.png
6 KB, 264x191
>>29741055

bls resbond

bloxoblox
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 326x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 326x451
>>29741109

Gee, I don't know. Why do you think
>>
File: allahu akbar.jpg (100 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
allahu akbar.jpg
100 KB, 600x602
>>29741109
Believe in whatever gods you want, but when your pals started blowing up train stations and skyscrapers, we've got a problem.
>>
>>29741109
False flags and Jew-backed propaganda.
>>
>>29741126

It was done by Mossad, nice try, kike.

>oh WHOOPS, we just happened to bring and drop our passports, tee hee :^)

>oh whoops, some jews who owned the building sold it recently, pure coincidence, goy!
>>
>>29741153
Just like 9/11 oh my god some plane crashed in the wtc but hey we found their passports.
Hey terrorists killed people in paris smuggled weapons and armory but drop their passports during attack xD
>>
>>29741189

9/11 involvement was a combination of high ranking officials in the DOD, CIA, NSA and the whitehouse (dick cheney at the top) colluding with Isreali Mossad on the ground whos agents were the men who actually planted the bombs in the WTC towers (truck bombs at the base of the support columns in the parking garage packed to the hilt with RDX, thermite was never used.) and rigged building 7 for demolition. building 7 was the only proper controlled demolition. The towers were unontrolled demolitions. basically agents went into the towers using fake work orders and ID's to sabotage the fire supression systems they were doing this for almost two weeks straight before 9/11 this is why all the Israelis normally working in the buildings never showed up for work on 9/11. Once the fire control systems were sabotages on most of the upper floors the Towers basically turned into giant chimneys. So when planes crash into them the concentrated air flow turns the fire into a very hot steady burn that weakens the steel support structure. When the bombs in the basement go off they send a shockwave up the core columns like striking the worlds largest tuning fork, when the shockwave hits the burning impact zone made by the planes the weakened column snaps and the top part of the building drops down like a giant pulverizing block.

forgive the grammar and spelling errors.
>>
Any muslim fembots? Or are they a myth?
>>
>>29741055
>>29741111

bls resbond bl0x

>>29741217

i see them often in my area and i always catch them batting those big eye lashes at me.

makes ma dick twitch and ma heart sink
>>
>>29741189
Well, perhaps the terrorists wanted their passports to be found, so that the whole world knew they did it. They are proud of their deeds, afterall.
>>
Muslims can't be robots.

Your parents will automatically get you a cutie , virgin Muslim girl to marry who will cook and clean for you and bear you're children.
>>
>>29741250
My parents arent muslim reeee
>>
>>29741250

not even true at all dude, most muslim men are sexually frustrated/repressed, hence all the muh dikking and rape/aggression. they are ultra robots, if anything.
>>
File: 1467239395972.png (529 KB, 800x744) Image search: [Google]
1467239395972.png
529 KB, 800x744
>>29741250
This
He's right (You) know
>>
>>29741109
Because Muslims are the ONLY ethnic minority that immigrate to a country and DEMAND the country change to accomodate them.

Every other group from Chinese people to Indians to Eastern Europeans respects the wisdom of "when in Rome, do as the Romans do" , but with Muslims it's incessantly
>waaahh we have Ramadan please change the whole public school system just for us so we don't have exams at the same time
>waah my job working with food and catering requires me to handle alcohol and pig products , this is discrimination
>waaahh change the laws of freedom of speech for us so that no one can criticise or insult our religion and if you don't some of us will commit terrorism. We don't endorse this of course but we're happy to make threats with the consequences of their actions and benefit from the terror they inflict
>waaaahh let us obey sharia law rather than the legal system of the whole country that everyone else used
>waaaaaaaahh infact we're going to campaign for the whole country to use nomadic desert laws from the 7th century

Then there's your honor killing, your public gang sexual assaults, the fact that you can't go to a swimming pool without trying to rape someone.

NO OTHER GROUP is like this.
Even the crime committed by niggers is undirected and random.
Where as you Muslims attempt to erode and degrade and make countries worse and more primitive .

You are so fucking terrible.
Only like the top 5% of affluent , educated families are bearable. The general population of your countries are simply shit who have made Europe worse by any reasonable standard.

And this is ONLY true of Muslims. Indian and easy Asian and other European immigrants are all pretty decent and law abiding and don't perpetually try and force their host country to accomodate them and become more like a backwards middle eastern shit hole.

And you KNOW I'm right.
You can pretend to be smug about it but you know that Muslims have made Europe worse over these 20 years.
>>
>>29741263
Then there was no point in you converting for the pussy was there?

You know most Muslim marriages happen by one group of parents meeting another group of parents at weddings or things like that and enquiring about their son or daughter, right?

You don't even come from a Muslim family!
You can maybe make up for that if you're a doctor or have a job with similar or greater kudos.
>>
>>29741441

>t. ignorant /pol/fag who never leaves the house
>>
>>29741224

Ive banged a muzzie before, or I guess arab is more appropriate. She was pretty religious but kinda chubby. She was under pressure to find a husband and since this is in a remote Scottish village, there were no other kebabs around for her to have an arranged marriage with/to beat her mercilessly. They fucking stink though, think it's something to do with the food they eat, Nice puss, but boring as fuck. We don't talk now.
>>
File: datasstho.webm (516 KB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
datasstho.webm
516 KB, 404x720
>>29741687
>They fucking stink though

>tfw no stinky GF with a big booty
>>
>>29741766
how is this muslim ass? i cant tell the difference
>>
>>29741842

can you not see her big arab shnoz?
>>
>>29741766
No thank you, very pleased with my white, pleasant smelling gf. Celtic women are the hottest.
>>
>>29741842
ok im a retard didnt see the hijab>>29741842
>>
>>29741853

meh. white women are basic and boring and they're all cheating sluts and make absurd demands.

give me a subservient 2nd world/third worlder GF any day.
>>
>>29740853

hi, my name is Achmed, and I've got ten kilos of TNT.
Where do we meet?
Do you have TNT or C4 or other? is it mil-specced or miner's kind?

p.s.: I've got a smartphone, I'll send a video to Rita Katz's SITE just before we shout Allah Akbar.
>>
>>29741684
T. Ignorant rdditor whose impression of the world is Forbes from emotional appeals and Facebook slogans rather than facts
>>
>>29741886
>basic and boring
>wants subservient bag of shit spiced jelly

It's like you want to be miserable your whole life.

>not wanting a rough bitch who will fist fight you when drunk then have amazing rough make up sex.

>not wanting a fierce conservative warrior chick who has good banter and is a best friend
>>
>>29742198
*formed
>>
>>29740853
whats your first name i have the strange feeling that i know you
>>
>>29741111
muslim here.
You should be fine unless they are low-tier arabs.

Remember that their whole male part of the family will hunt you down and do everything imaginable to you if you hurt their girl so...don't sex unless you're sure she's okay with it.
>>
>>29740853
>being a neet
>muslim

that is like being unproductive which basically is a sin.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.