[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /untriggerable/? >Grew up quiet >Never raged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Pleased.png (21 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Pleased.png
21 KB, 645x773
Who else here /untriggerable/?

>Grew up quiet
>Never raged at a game, even when losing
>Ignore bait threads
>Don't reply to "fembots"
>Cuck meme has no affect on me
>Always calm or sad but never angry

I honestly don't understand why people get so angry

Get in here stoic robots
>>
>>29740468
>Never raged at a game, even when losing
You've obviously never played CS:GO.
>>
>>29740500
I have, I've had dumb teammates and I've had good ones

Everyone has good and bad matches, sometimes the RNG favors you and sometimes it doesn't
>>
File: 1467351271961.jpg (479 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467351271961.jpg
479 KB, 600x600
>>29740468
I am very /triggerable/

>grew up fighting with brother
>get extremely angry when electronics malfunction
>get angry at bait threads existing
>get angry at people replying to fembots
>cuck meme disgusts me
>always angry and having some mass murderer fantasy
>>
>>29740468
I used to be like this but I lost it somewhere along the way.

Sometimes the game design choices of developers are so infuriating that I can't help but go "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING" AVGN-style. I also stopped playing multiplayer entirely because it's not worth the stress.

Honestly stoicism is the way to go
>>
How to I become stoic? I'm so tired of feeling anger.
>>
>>29740468
I used to be angry when I was around 14 years old. When I grew up I realized anger was as pointless as everything else, and it just sort of faded away.

I generally assume angry, bitter robots are still around 14-18 years old and basically still mentally children.
>>
>>29740651
Just let go my man

When something gets you mad just think to yourself "should I really be mad at this? No I shouldn't".

Just literally don't be angry, calm down, and think before you act
>>
>>29740675
Easier say than done. The reason I want to be stoic it's because when I'm angry I don't think, I act out of impulse.
>>
>>29740698
bad habits have to be slowly coaxed down the stairs, you can't just ez mode toss them out the window.

discipline is everything, start practicing it like you would anything else and eventually you'll have enough of it to chill the fuck out even when you want to REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29740468
>tfw always quiet
>never yell or argue (except with my brother occasionally and he doesn't even live with me anymore)
>just seem like a polite person in general
>tfw bottled up anger inside
>tfw increasingly feel irritated and hateful
>tfw pick my skin compulsively hit myself in the head repeatedly against the wall

Is this a sign that I need help? Just hearing someone talk a bit more loudly raises my blood pressure
>>
>>29740698
It is hard, it's an extremely hard path to take. However once you start to become lucid in your anger and control it you are already halfway there.
>>
When I was a kid everything set me off. Games, family, other kids, anything could make me angry or sad (I cried a lot as a kid) then one day some other kids were giving me shit and I hit a zen (for lack of a better word) moment. Suddenly I didn't care, their words didn't bother me, if I lost at a game I just shrugged because it doesn't really matter.

Only downside is that people get pissed at me for not showing enough emotion about things, which is more their problem than mine so screw it.
>>
>>29740737
>Just hearing someone talk a bit more loudly raises my blood pressure
My dad does this shit and it makes me so mad seeing him yell at someone over their voice tone slightly changing.
>>
>>29740468
How do i become like you? Please help. I go from completely chill to break everything mode in a matter of seconds,
>>
>raised by loving mother, father is also very loving but was on the road for most of my early childhood, missed tons of birthdays and thought that just buying me shit was actually better than talking

>sucked it up because I thought thats just what I was supposed to do

>never cried as a kid

>moved around a couple times when I was younger, constantly had to make new friends

>mom is diagnosed with cancer

>really sad, but don't cry. would make mom sad.

>we finally settle down in a house and I grow up their from 5th grade up to present day

>dad stopped going on the road, got a job close by so he could be with mom through her surgeries and shit

> thought mom was going to die multiple times but didn't cry because if I did then she would realize how scared id been

>mom eventually gets through it, but one of the nurses fucked up bigtime on an IV, her stomach is super fucked up

>has to go on pain killers and pees out of a bag for 2 years

>gets really passive aggressive and moody because of the pain killers and how shitty her situation is

>dad doesn't console me through any of this, never learned how to because he wasn't there with me when I was younger

>someone steals moms painkillers

>nobody knew who it was, I was 90% sure it was grandma

>nothing happens but my dad realizes that my mom is ADDICTED to these painkillers

>eventually gets so bad that she doesn't even remember how many shes taken

>slowly wane her off painkillers

>legit have only cried once in my life when my mom told me that "its okay to cry", had head on her lap for a solid half hour just bawling, I had pent up my emotions for 13 years without ever crying.

I think Im okay now. Other than the fact that I'm emotionally damaged by my poor relationship with my father even though I know he loves me, and the fact that my mom was a druggie with cancer, I think I turned out okay.
>>
>>29740737
Go work out, turn that rage into something good

>>29740788
Become aware.

Acceptance is the fastest road to recovery

When you get angry you have to realize in the moment that you are angry, you have to calm yourself down, and you have to realize that the issue is not worth ruining your day over.
>>
>>29740832
>Acceptance is the fastest
This is great advice. I never get angry solely because I know that it would be wasting my time.
>>
File: 1460929961001.jpg (170 KB, 600x865) Image search: [Google]
1460929961001.jpg
170 KB, 600x865
The only people who can make me mad are my brothers, dono why

>grow up with my little bro for years
>always ALWAYS fought and argued
>brother and I get separated when I was 10 and he 8.
>I live with my grandparents, he lives with my dad in another state
>after years I get to ride a plane to go meet him, dad, and my 10 year old loli sister I've never met before
>I'm 16 and my brother's 14
>within 1 day we're ALREADY fist fighting with each other

I can't explain it.
>>
>>29740832
Yeah I really should work out. I feel overwhelmed and trapped in my mind, especially when I'm in public
>>
>>29740737
>tfw pick my skin compulsively hit myself in the head repeatedly against the wall

That sounds like legit autism lmao.
>>
>>29740932
Not him but I used to do the hit-self-on-head thing when playing Street Fighter.
Not my proudest moment.
>>
>>29740500
I'm like OP. I play CS:GO with a wallhack, that's so comfy
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.