[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only 40% of men managed to reproduce over the course of history.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Aizen.jpg (52 KB, 396x352) Image search: [Google]
Aizen.jpg
52 KB, 396x352
Only 40% of men managed to reproduce over the course of history.

Why should that be different nowadays, when media tells bitches what they should aim for?
>>
Give me a good reason I should reproduce?

Give me a good reason anyone should?
>>
>>29740431
That's cool, but I still need to get my dick wet, fuck having kids.
>>
File: 1467319590717.png (1 MB, 1800x1280) Image search: [Google]
1467319590717.png
1 MB, 1800x1280
Not all reproduce

But most do get laid, even more has gotten kissed, even more has had a hug

Just end it already famalamadingdong
>>
>>29740431
yea but back then all men were still getting laid.

you had a few girls who would basically satisfy the urges of several men at once. for example, a woman can only be impregnated by one man despite being fucked by 10, therefore those other 9 men never reproduced and contributed to skewing the statistic despite fulfilling their biological imperative and living normal, fulfilling lives as a result.
>>
>>29740771
>syphilis and sheep
>monkeys and aids

>etc
>>
>>29740431
They don't need the media for that, they have their own biological instinct for that. They can do whatever they want and pick the worst partner because the state takes care of them when they fuck up.
>>
>>29740431
In modern western societies 75% of men and 80% women reproduce.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.