[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning, wagecuck. Time to get over that nightcap and get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Good morning, wagecuck.

Time to get over that nightcap and get ready for work.

Another day, another dollar.
>>
>tfw 12 hour day today
I'm thinking of killing myself. Then I can be a NEET forever.
>>
>Live with parents
>On autismbux
>Parents pay for everything from food to vidya to car, so saving autismbux in an account
>Slowly getting rich by living the NEET life

I may be a pathetic 22-year-old kissless permavirgin, but at least I'm not having to work eight hours a day for people who wouldn't even talk to me anyway.
>>
File: w6LjoOB.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
w6LjoOB.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
>tfw fell for the "college is a meme" meme
>Felt like killing myself because if lack of purpose in life until I started school again after being a wage cuck for 4 years

Feels good to look at everyone at my shit job knowing I'm only there for college then I leave for a better life.
>>
File: WELL.jpg (52 KB, 689x521) Image search: [Google]
WELL.jpg
52 KB, 689x521
Good morning, NEET

It's good if you don't get paid by the hour and get to make your own schedule as well. Time is only money if you get paid by the hour. I'm free right now while you only just got up. I had more of this day than you. And a better sleeping schedule as well.

Another day, another Mille. Life is good as a banker, but it doesn't fill the lonely void in one's heart. Be my friend, NEET. I will make you rich.
>>
>>29741629

teach me senpai. how do i make more money
>>
File: 1454925764256.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1454925764256.gif
2 MB, 500x280
>>29741552

>fell for the college is not a meme, meme
>absolutely hate it
>just want to be a neet, will be a neet after it ends
>>
File: SMPlayer-3.jpg (18 KB, 360x160) Image search: [Google]
SMPlayer-3.jpg
18 KB, 360x160
Don't mind me, i'm watching movies and tv shows on my toaster.

One free day in a week. (random date)
Morning news papers y'see.
>>
Jokes on you i'm way too high at work to worry about anything.
>>
>>29740211
Jokes on you filthy degenerate I got Tuesday off.
>>
>>29740211

Good morning my fellow NEET, how're you doing? Work has been good so far. It's been three hours since I got to the office and I've been browsing the internet and watching Netflix on my phone as it's been slow today. The ride in my new car listening to my favorite songs was glorious, and this coffee tastes like accomplishment. I'm getting a raise by the end of this week, so I will be able to get to my vacations in Rome earlier than I expected! After today, I shall commemorate with friends with a nice dinner out. Life is going well, hope yours is going as good as mine, have a nice rest.
>>
Must be nice getting that measly amount of money at the end of the month
tfw can't get neetbux
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29740211
This is true, regardless of the color of your collar.
>>
File: 1465083662268.jpg (32 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1465083662268.jpg
32 KB, 500x372
>>29740211
>30 y/o
>made redundant
>have to move back with parents
>all my friends are buying houses and having kids
>im pennyless

only thing I have going for me is that i start uni soon, even then, no guarantee of a job after
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.