[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /badmemory/ here? >Tfw you wake up feeling really good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1466911772071.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1466911772071.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
Who /badmemory/ here?

>Tfw you wake up feeling really good
>you win the day
>go to gym, clean apartment, do some online work, read a book
>sleep
>wake up next day feeling like shit almost no memory of the previous day
>do nothing all day, procrastinate and browse 4chins
>can't remember the last time i did anything productive
>self-pity, want to kill myself
>go to sleep
>wake up next day feeling good again
>no memory of the bad day before
>win the day again

how do i get out of this circle robots? i jumped out of an airplane and i cant even remember the experience anymore. but i know it was good. just can't remember it
>>
>>29740168
my short term memory is not good but my long term memory is really good.

so I wallow in the past and think that I won't achieve anything because I can't connect my recent actions to current actions usually.
>>
>>29740168
I have terrible memory as well.

Let me guess you've been a shut in for years or you're nearly a shut in who does the same things over and over again for years.

Memory degrades when every day is the same. It becomes a blur where nothing is distinct.

The only way to fix this is to introduce more variety and break your routines.
>>
File: 1467146080338.jpg (36 KB, 284x378) Image search: [Google]
1467146080338.jpg
36 KB, 284x378
>>29740201

Not years, but my daily routine has been almost the same for the past year. Wish I had the money to buy different experiences, but I'll probably forget about them anyway.
>>
>>29740168
Everyone in my family makes fun of me for how bad my memory is. They make fun of me for a lot of other things too.
>>
>>29740244
You don't need money to buy experiences moron.

You need to go outside. Experiences aren't fancy. Literally just go to new places and talk to new people or have new conversations with people you already know.
>>
File: 1458425297390.jpg (112 KB, 625x600) Image search: [Google]
1458425297390.jpg
112 KB, 625x600
>>29740168
Your story would make for a good movie or game OP

There was an anime where a girl would always lose her memories every Monday but they did nothing with the premise, it was one of the most boring shows ever. Ended up as a generic romcom.

I can't tell which memories are real if that counts. I used to believe 100% in my own memory but my friends have pointed things out here and there that simply don't add up. I also used to believe that a girl in my neighborhood died in a car accident when we were in elementary school, it was a fixed part of my life story. My family insists that nothing like that ever happened though. So recently I just don't know anymore. I've lost trust in my own mind.
>>
File: glitch1.png (21 KB, 864x280) Image search: [Google]
glitch1.png
21 KB, 864x280
>>29740505
glitch in the matrix anon. your memories really happened before you switched universes. that's why only you remember.
>>
>>29740261
>go to new places and talk to new people

I'm so fucking sick of this normalfag meme. You can't just go to random fucking places and talk to random fucking people. No fucking one does that and you goddamn know it. Fucking christ.
>>
>>29740253
But you can't remember what the other things are?
>>
>>29740588

Normies go out to random places and meet new people. However they usually have one big advantage...they already have friends with them, which makes them appear sociable and not loners.
>>
>>29740560
I want to believe. I'd be totally down with all that Steins;Gate stuff.

>>29740588
You tell em, anon. I don't know where those fantasy scenarios come from
>>
>>29740261

oh yea that totally works.. i should "just be confident" as well i'm guessing?

>>29740711

this
>>
>>29740168
>>no memory of the bad day before
Then how do you remember it now?
>>
>>29740187
>my short term memory is not good but my long term memory is really good.

Same. I can even remember dates of events (other than Christmas, New Years, birthdays, etc.) that took place over 20 years ago, but if somebody gives me instructions, I forget half of them within seconds.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.