[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW THE FUCK DO I MAKE COFFEE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1440989290730.jpg (60 KB, 571x448) Image search: [Google]
1440989290730.jpg
60 KB, 571x448
Seriously how the helll does normies make coffee

I moved out on my own half a year ago and up until now i would drink the coffee mommy makes or i would drink at work but now its summer vacation and i have to make it myself and i made it like x5 times stronger than im supposed to and i used all my beans on it so i had to druink it and now i am fucking shaking and its really fuckin g hard to focus what the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i fucking miss mom
>>
>>29740054
Well you'd start by using 4 times less.
>>
>>29740122
(5*1)/4 = 5/4
it's still too strong imo
>>
>buy espresso machine and grinder and beans
>follow the instructions carefully
>>
>>29740054

Buy decent instant stuff. Not shit stuff.

One heaped teaspoon per cup. Fill with boiling water. Add milk / sugar as you want.

That wasn't hard now was it?
>>
File: 1539865.jpg (1008 KB, 1000x7500) Image search: [Google]
1539865.jpg
1008 KB, 1000x7500
>>29740054
>he doesn't know how to make coffee
>>
>>29740164
>the current year
>not using an aeropress
WEWWWWW
>>
>>29740205
But the instant coffee tastes like fake shit and brewed is better
>>
>>29740221

>being this utterly gay
>>
>>29740240

Lots of it is really shit but there is some good stuff out there.

If you get Nescafe Azera where you are, try that.
>>
>>29740205
Actually, not boiling water, just close-to-boiling water. Boiling water makes shit of the coffee, apparently.
>>
>>29740269
oh alright ill have a look for it next time im at the store

thanks robocop
>>
>>29740054
This is presuming you have a coffee machine:
>(If not ground: grind your beans using a bean grinder.)
>put coffee into pod/filter/whatever your coffee machine uses
>turn it on
>done

If you're using instant coffee it varies, you should always go extremely light and move up slowly if it's not enough. Using instant coffee is like adjusting the shower temperature, you can easily fuck yourself up if you don't go up a bit at a time.

If you made that strong of a coffee dilute it with water. It's essentially coffee water anyway.

But this is all making assumptions, I don't know the full story on how you fucked your coffee up that bad. I just know that feel of drinking really strong coffee because dad decided to dump a fuckton of instant coffee in my glass during a beach trip. Made me feel ready to die for most of the day.
>>
>>29740054
I have a Nespresso Latissima Plus and always have a jar of Nescafe in the house.

Both aren't as good as real cup of coffee but more than enough to do the job and a retarded chimp could make coffee using either method.
>>
>>29740289
You're think of tea.

Real coffee needs water hot as shit and the steamers on your average home espresso machine just can't do it, that's why you can't make a cup as nice at home. Likewise, it can't be too hurt or you burn the beans. Very hot but apparently not too hot the key to the perfect cup of coffee.
>>
>>29740566
>It should be between 195 F (91 C) and 205 F (96 C). The closer to 205 F (96 C) the better. Boiling water (212 F - 100 C) should never be used, as it will burn the coffee.

You can get coffee machines that will make it appropriately but those cost way more than the normal coffee makers.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.