[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl Keep Harrassing Me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: dankemem.png (13 KB, 347x460) Image search: [Google]
dankemem.png
13 KB, 347x460
What do I do she keeps sending me snapchats of her feet and bottles in her mouth.

Example A.
>>
unfriend her or however your normie app works?
>>
>>29739911
jerkoff to her feet, very easy
>>
>>29739911

Wife her you fat fucking fagotron nigger.
>>
>>29739933
>>29739925
That's the thing, I can't she has a boyfriend and Idk how to unfriend people on this app.
>>
>>29739947

The only applicable solution would be to challenge her boyfriend to a duel, whoever survives gets Miss Waterbottle.

On a serious note, just tell her you don't want her to send pictures? Ask why she does this and/or what she wants and so on. Communication is key.
>>
>>29739947

To unfriend or to delete someone on your Snapchat friends list, follow these simple steps;

- From your device screen, open your Snapchat app.

- Tap the Menu button on your Snapchat.

- Tap My Friends, look for the name of your friend that you want to delete.

- Slide your finger across the name, a red button will come up, then tap Edit.

- Under the Edit option, select Delete and press Ok to confirm.

- Repeat the procedure if you want to delete another name on your friends list.

Did you know that Snapchat was being used 20.8% of iPhone users in the US and one of the popular application today?
>>
>>29740055
Already told her. Will Ask why she's torturing me with her soles of love.

>>29740085
Thank you will follow these as instructed.
>>
>>29739911
She wants you to fuck her dumbass.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.